Two Pawn Guys
- General Info:
- New pawn shop to the Mt. Dora area. We pay top dollar for your items.
- diamonds, gold, jewelry, platinum, silver
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- We are located on the corner of 441 and Donnelly St. in Mount Dora next to Gold's Gym.
- Jewelers, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Coin Dealers & Supplies, Watch Repair, Jewelry Repairing, Jewelry Appraisers, Jewelry Buyers, Pawnbrokers
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Either terrible at knowing their products, or shady. I brought in a Walther PPK to trade. They pretended to see rust, not know what the maker marks on the side meant, and then offered me 250. Mind you, the gun was only about three months old, fired only 30 rounds, and was clean and stored well. I took it to shoot straight in Apopka, and they gave me 520 on the spot. No pretending to see rust or claiming it was made by a company other than Walther. Good location though, and a pretty entrance.
This is a seriously rude and dishonest operation. They do not know the value of items brought it. I brought them a 24 k gold ring with diamonds, and all they offered was 60.00 measly dollars. I gave them another chance and brought them 500.00 dollar guitar, and all the would offer was 50.00 measly dollars.
I confirm that they are rude and ignorant. They shouldn't be just run out of business; they should be run out of town on a rail.