J M Oliver IncAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- About Lennox: A Legacy of Vision and Innovation. Lennox is built on a legacy of innovative firsts, from the introduction of the riveted-steel furnace in 1895 to some of the most efficient air conditioners available today. Over the years, Lennox has set the standard for home comfort, and we continue to push the standard forward with a lineup of more than 60 leading-edge products and a network of more than 6,000 full-service dealers. Need product information or a quote for service, please call 800-953-6669 to be connected with a local Lennox dealer or visit our website www.lennox.com.
- Extra Phones:
Lennox Customer-Care Specialist: (800) 953-6669
- Leading Air Conditioner and Furnace Brands: • Dave Lennox Signature® Collection • Lennox Elite® Series • Lennox Merit® Series • Healthy Climate® Indoor Air Quality Solutions Products: • Ultimate Comfort System • Furnaces • Air Conditioners • Heat Pumps • Solar Ready • Packaged Units • Indoor Air Quality Systems • Air Handlers • Comfort Controls • Boilers • Garage Heaters • Mini-Split Systems
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection, Lennox Elite® Series, Lennox Merit® Series, Healthy Climate® Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Whether you need repairs right away or simply want to avoid costly problems down the road, J M Oliver Inc in Morton, PA is ready to take care of your needs. Our service technicians have the training and tools necessary to get the job done right the first time.
- As a four-time winner of the ENERGY STAR® Manufacturing Partner of the Year award—the first winner in the heating and cooling industry—Lennox offers a complete selection of high-efficiency systems that can save you hundreds of dollars every year on your utility bills. Ene•vations like the SunSource® Home Energy System and SLP98V variable-capacity furnace are part of our commitment to creating innovative products that contribute to a cleaner global environment. We also participate in partnerships that get us closer to this goal. Key among them are thermostat-recycling programs, which facilitate the collection and proper disposal of mercury-containing thermostats. Dropoff sites are located throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- English, Spanish
ENERGY STAR® Manufacturing Partner of the Year, SunSource® Home Energy System
- BBB Accredited Business
- Government Consultants, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems