Riddick Patricia L PLLC Atty
- BBB Rating:
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Graduated from Virginia Tech in 1992, JD from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan in 1996. Office opened in Mooresville in February, 1998, Certified Family Financial Mediator
- -Marital & Family Law - Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Alimony & Equitable Distributions - Criminal Law - Civil & Criminal Litigation, Appeals, Property Crimes, Probation Violations. - Traffic Law - Tickets & Citations - DUI/DWI Law - Alcohol & Drug Offenses - Will & Trust Law - Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Wills/Trusts
- Payment method:
- cash, check, discover, visa, master card
- Mooresville, Iredell County Charlotte, Mecklenburg County
- Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Estate Planning Attorneys
Patricia agreed to work on my case. She agreed not to turn over my case to any other attorney that works for her. She turned my case over to Karen Vaughn. Karen told me that “We have never had a client that was not guilty.” Karen didn't know what was being disputed in my case. Karen was not prepared to handle my case
Patricia Riddick and her staff have helped me in a recent child custody dispute. She is very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. When I met her for my initial appointment she seemed real sweet. But when we got to the hearing she turned into a pistol. To make a long story short she stood up for me and I now have full custody of my girls thanks to Ms. Riddick.
Hire her! I have spent 2 1/2 years trying to end the marriage from hell. Ms. Riddick and her staff helped me through the whole process. My ex-wife was hoping to take me to the cleaners, and thanks to Ms. Riddick she is a very unhappy ex-wife now! Her staff is friendly and would return calls promptly. The best decision I ever made was hiring Patricia Riddick to help fix the worst decision I ever made!
I went to see her based on recommendation from a family member. They are lucky they are family, otherwise I'd ask them what they were thinking for recommending her! She made me wait for a while until she called me back--after my appointment time. I asked her a legal question. She said she wasn't sure what the process was (and she's a lawyer), but gave me a suggestion. She still charged me for a full consultation. The suggestion she made turned out to be incorrect. I've been calling her for the past two weeks to receive a partial or full refund. I've only spoken to her voicemail. The first phone call I talked to her secretary. She said she would put me on the list for the lawyer to call me back, but hasn't. They were quick to cash the check though!