America's Only Skeleton Museum!
- Museums, Science Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
- Services/Product offered:
- The Museum of Osteology, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is a unique educational experience. Focusing on the form and function of the skeletal system, this 7000 square ft. museum displays hundreds of skulls and skeletons from all corners of the world. Exhibits include adaptation, locomotion, classification and diversity of the vertebrate kingdom. The Museum of Osteology is the only one of its kind in America.
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Great educational experience, fun for all ages!
- Skulls Unlimited International, Inc.
I've been to most of the world's great natural history museums, and this rivals the best in terms of the quality of the skeletons, the masterful fidelity of the articulations, and the elegance of the exhibits. It's not a huge facility, but boasts one the most comprehensive and educational exhibits of skeletal material that I've ever seen. Definitely worth the visit.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse