My husband are not yet patients of Dr. Massengale; however, we hope to be in the future. We went to his business with a prescription from another Dr. and found the staff to be HIGH CLASS!. Donald helped us; he was so professional and thorough. He even asked my husband if he preferred to be called Mr. G____ or Kenny. He helped him find XXL glasses that were so perfect. We are so pleased to find a place that is r... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Massengale Eye CareAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to Massengale Eye Care! Our mission at Massengale Eye Care is to provide patients with the best medical, surgical and primary eye care as conveniently as possible. We provide complete family eye care, contact lenses and surgical eye care. We inventory thousands of the latest technology contact lenses so most patients can get their lenses the first day. Following are the services we provide: * Comprehensive eye examinations * Eye disease management and treatment * PRK Laser Vision Correction surgery * Amblyopia Treatment (Lazy Eye) * Complete contact lens care * Cataract Co-Management * Lasik Co-management * Minor eyelid surgery * YAG laser surgery * BOTOX? Dr. Massengale has been in business in Oklahoma for over 20 years, the last 15 at the Crossroads Mall location. The Penn Square location has been open for 6 years. We pride ourselves in providing excellence in eye care with the most convenient hours possible. We are open6 days a week, and are open Noon u ntil 4 pm. We take both scheduled and walk-in patients daily. We want to meet you! Please feel free to contact us with any questions at either of our two convenient locations.
- Eye examinations, contact lenses, Fashion Eye wear,Laser eye surgery, medical eye care.
- botox, contact lenses, pride
- Payment method:
- visa, master card
- Northeast corner of I-35 and 27th St. in Moore.
Massengale Eye Care LLC
- Contact Lenses, Laser Vision Correction, Medical Equipment & Supplies, Eyeglasses, Optical Goods, Optometrists, Optometry Equipment & Supplies
I have been a patient of Dr Massengale for over 20 years. I have good insurance and can go anywhere but I CHOOSE to see Dr. Massengale. He is not just an optometrist but is licensed to do medical optometry as well. He moved out of the mall to a nice building that makes me feel so relaxed!! New building and new staff make this my favorite Dr to visit!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have been going to Dr.Massengale for 5 years. He is a great doctor though his staff could use some customer service courses. When I asked about certain billing issues they weren't helpful about the information that they provided. I agree with the other gentlemen, do not go here if you want to get ripped off. I have insurance and the billing staff charged me for something from 2 years ago which is supposedly on the ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The staff and Doctors are wonderful, Dr Massengale is one of the kindest people you could meet, there is no doubt about that. But the experience itself is not good at all. The wait time is the worst. I watched people standing, no place to sit, because the place was booked. Its clear they overbook their appointments. I watched people who waited a long time need to reschedule because they needed to leave and couldn't ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Run the other way!
Other than Dr Massengale, everyone that works there is there to rip you off. I got charged over and over for my contact lens exam that I can't even use because I cannot see out of them. If you work hard for your money, go elsewhere. This will be my last and I will make sure everyone I know stay away from them. If you are going there anyway, watch for how they will turn routine eye exam into medi... view more