Consumer Electric Inc.Add to mybook
- General Info:
- Consumer Electric, Inc. has been in business since 1985 providing electrical service work including emergency repairs, maintenance and upgrades to residential, commercial & industrial customers in a four county area in Central California including: * Santa Clara County, Monterey County , San Benito County and Santa Cruz County CEI's business is equally divided between residential and commercial customers. Our Company's strengths center around a business model that is built on two major factors: dependability and quality. CEI continues to increase our customer base and customer satisfaction as our company has held the line on its pricing and quality electrical installations. With over 100,000 service calls performed over the last 26 years, CEI has developed a competitive advantage over competitors due in part to the number of projects our expert California Certified Electricians are exposed to on a regular basis.
- All Lighting, Wiring, Power Distribution & More... Troubleshooting and Repairs All Types of Estimates Senior Discounts Outlets All Wiring Sign lighting Pole Lighting Repair Design services & layout controls Consulting Electrical inspections Power surge protectors Large and Small Motors and Generators Landscapes Commercial Services Residential Services Industrial Services Estimates and Repairs Hot Tubs & Saunas Lighting Services and Upgrades Power Distribution Energy Management Troubleshooting & Repairs Underground Utilities Wiring and Conduit Work
- Commercial, Power, Residential
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, financing available
- Santa Clara County, Monterey County , San Benito County and Santa Cruz County
- Senior Discounts Preferred Customer Discounts Holiday Specials
- English, Spanish
Consumer Electric, Inc.
- Electric Companies, Generators, Heating Contractors & Specialties, General Contractors, Electricians, Home Repair & Maintenance, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Generators-Electric-Service & Repair, Construction Consultants, Utility Companies, Building Contractors, Building Construction Consultants
Im not used to using an electrician. Ill usually ask my uncle or my grandfather to do the work for me. Sometimes I guess you have to trust that a proffessional will get the job done better? It was true. I felt happy with everything. Everything seems to have worked well and I liked the service. I am happy with everything. I even plastered stickers in my main panel, my two sub panels and my electric well. We wont be co... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse