I will no longer take my cat to PetSmart Pet Hotel. While I was on a 5 day vacation, Max stayed with them. After I picked him up and took him home, he started throwing up... 14 times!! The Dr at the emergency vet suspects that Max was not given his food and that it caused an allergic reaction in his stomach because he is on a limited ingredient diet... this pretty much was like poison to his body. I had given them evenly measurements of Max's food. I had written down the time and day on each portion of the food on the zip lock bag. There was no way it could have been confused because it had the directions on it. When I picked him up... I had asked for the remaining food. The rep told me she couldn't find any? I then asked to see his paper work, it was noted that he did not eat all of his food for 3 nights.... if that was true then there should be food left over! DO NOT BOARD YOUR BELOVED PETS HERE... THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB!! THEY ALMOST KILLED MY CAT!!