Perry Bundy Plyler Long & Cox LLPAdd to My Book
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- More Info:
- When you are looking for an attorney, you want a firm that can handle your needs by providing legal knowledge, service, discretion and practical advice. Perry, Bundy, Plyler, Long & Cox, L.LP. has been serving the citizens of Union County for over 30 years. Legal needs are personal and one size does not fit all. Our attorneys have a wide range of knowledge and experience in our practice areas and are dedicated to providing you with service that meets your particular legal situation. You can count on Perry, Bundy, Plyler, Long & Cox, L.L.P. to handle your needs professionally and with discretion while offering practical solutions. The legal world is a challenging area to navigate without the help of a qualified and experienced attorney. Perry, Bundy, Plyler, Long & Cox, L.L.P. was founded in 1980, with the goal of providing the highest possible level of legal services in the geographical area of Monroe and Union County, N.C., and surrounding counties. Whether you are a resident of our immediate area, or live far away but have a legal matter with a connection to our region and need local representation, our mission is to identify your needs and goals, and to provide you with personalized, high quality legal services, which are customized to help you to achieve those goals.
- Family Law, Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Social Security Disability, Traffic Tickets, Personal Injury/Wrongful Death, Business Law, Criminal Law, Wills & Estates, Probate and Estate Administration
- Located Downtown Monroe, NC
- All of our attorneys are Union County residents and are involved in our schools, churches and community activities. It is important to us that we live and work here as we have a stake in what happens in our community. We come from various backgrounds and have different areas of the law that each attorney focuses on. Combined, we have over 110 years of legal experience. In most cases, you can find a hometown lawyer with the expertise you need and the service you deserve at Perry, Bundy, Plyler, Long & Cox, L.L.P.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Corporation & Partnership Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys