We have been bringing all of our pets to VMA For 7/8 years now and they are excellent! They completely LOVE the animals and treat you like family. I cant say enough good things about this place. They are extremely thorough. Dr. Kahler is extraordinary. All personnel are wonderful !Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- More Info:
- **To You...Our Client** Veterinary Medical Associates is a full-service veterinary hospital with doctors and staff entirely dedicated to providing you and your companion with the best possible veterinary medical care available. Our doctors and staff are active in continuing education assuring up-to-date medical and surgical care for that "special member of your family." We strive to be alert at all times to our clients' needs and to this end we welcome any suggestions which will help us to improve our service to you and your companion. **Dr. Jeff Kahler** is a graduate of the University of California School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Kahler has been in private practice since 1987 and is an active member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), the California Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), the Northern California San Joaquin Veterinary Medical Association (NSJVMA), the Association of Avian Veterinarians (AAV) and the Association of Reptile and Amphib ian Veterinarians (ARAV). Special interests include small animal and exotic animal medicine and surgery. Species including Felines, Canines, Reptiles, Rodents, Rabbits, Amphibians, Fish, Ferrets, Pot Bellied Pigs, Hedgehogs, Non-human Primates and Goats are welcomed. * Hours by Appointment **Emergencies** There is a doctor available for after-hour emergencies. Instructions for your pet's emergency care are available by calling (209) 527-5855. AMENITY * Full Service Hospital * CareCredit Accepted For Interest-Free Financing
- *Avian Medicine / Surgery *Avian Surgical Sexing *Cardiology *Complete Dental Care Programs, Including Prophylaxis *Geriatric Examinations and Programs *Puppy and Kitten Programs *Nutritional Consultations and Programs *Weight Control Programs *Emergency / Intensive Care *Exotic/Reptile Medicine and Surgery *Rigid Endoscopic Diagnostics and Surgery *Complete Radiology *Complete Laboratory Services *Complete Surgical Services *Board Certified Surgery *Ultrasound BRAND PRICE RANGE **Discussion of Fees** The best client relationships are maintained when there is open discussion and understanding of fees for services rendered. Fee estimates are available for any and all services upon request. **Payment Policy** It is our policy to request payment for services at the time they are performed, unless prior arrangements have been made. For the convenience of our clients, we will honor Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and CareCredit as part of our payment policy.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, debit, check, cash
- Highway 99 to the Briggsmore Exit. Go east. Right on McHenry. Right on Granger. Corner of McHenry and Granger.
- Appointments Available
NSJVMA, CVMA, AAHA, ARAV, AAV
- Pet Services, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians