Sylvan Eye Assoc.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Sylvan Eye Associates was established in 2000. The facility staffs a team of more than 55 employees, including a retinal specialist, general ophthalmologists and support staff. It is equipped with a digital retinal photography, corneal mapping, optic nerve imaging and computerized medical records. Sylvan Eye Associates provides eyelid, cosmetic, refractive, cataract and eye muscle surgeries. Additionally, it offers laser treatment for patients suffering from diabetes and macular degeneration. Located in Modesto, Calif., the facility is certified by Medicare and Medicaid. Sylvan Eye Associates specializes in the selection, design, fabrication and fitting of glasses. It also provides information on various vision-related health issues. The facility offers colored and extended wear lenses.
- Optometry * Opthalmology * Contact Lenses * Fashion Eyewear * Lasik * Retinal * Low Vision
- All Contact Lenses, Banana Republic, Bebe, Carrera, Caviar, Cazal, Chesterfield, Christian Dior, Converse, Fendi, Flexon, Fossil, Gucci, Harley Davidson, Hugo Boss Orange, JLO, Jimmy Choo, Jimmy Crystal, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Revolution, Sean Jean, Tura, X-Games
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, discover, debit, check, diners club, financing available, insurance, visa
- We are located between Coffee Road and Mchenry Avenue at 1011 Sylvan Avenue in Modesto, Ca. 95350
- North Hampton Park South
- Free limited eyeglass repairs, cleaning and adjustments. VIP program for our contact lens wearers.
- California Optometric Association * California Ophthamolgy Association * California Medical Board
- Laser Vision Correction, Optometrists, Physicians & Surgeons
- Other Information:
By Appointment Only: No
Just wanted everyone to know this office is running a very poor service and they only think about making money and not taking take of their patients. I spent two years going there and not getting my eye site corrected and they wanted to charge $60.00 for an advance test up front out of pocket, Ins. will not cover this. This tells me that you are going to get a lousy exam. My eyes are blurry for two years and cannot drive a car. The eye Doctor said the prescription is the same and no change, but I still cannot see. So stay far away from Sylvan vision unless you want to be ripped off.
01/23/2012Provided by Citysearch -
This office is overpriced. I don't mind paying as long as I get what I paid for, but that wasn't the case here. I had a problem with my glasses as well as getting charged a contacts fee that I was never charged at my previous Dr.'s office (whom I returned to after this experience). I was promised a call back from the manager- that did not happen, I had to call them and she wasn't very helpful anyway, so, back to my tried and true Dr.'s office I go!