Switch To Vapor
- General Info:
- As a smoker for over 25 years, and up to 3 packs a day. (That little fact is a little humiliating and I never would have admitted it before) I am amazed at how easy it was to switch. If not for the fact that my Dr. says that I'm not, I'd still consider myself a smoker. I tuned anyone out whenever I heard the word "quit" and resigned myself to the fact that I'd die of a smoke related illness. Sad, but true. I switched to vapor on 4/9/12 with the idea that if I wanted a cigarette, I'd have one. I still have the 9 cigarettes in the pack on my dresser I had that day. The thought of smoking one makes me queasy. I still get nicotine but none of the 4000 deadly chemicals that cigarettes contain. The vapor tastes and feels like real smoke, but has no lingering odor and dissipates almost immediately.
I love that I don't smell like an ashtray, I don't have to go outside or stop the car and get out, and I feel 1000 times better. Not to mention the fact that the e-liquid comes out to the equivelant to under $1.00 a pack compared to traditional cigarettes. My monthly bill dropped by over 80%!!!!
I was so impressed that we decided to open a store. We carry a full line of vaporizers and about 100 flavors and strengths of e-liquid, as well as a few of the better quality e-cigarettes.
- Kanger, Vision, Joyetech
- Payment method:
- amex, insurance, discover, mastercard, visa
- 1/2 a block from Morris right next door to End of the Trail Tattoos
- We have Coffee, Water, & Cocoa for free in addition to Sodas & Bottled water
Switch to Vapor
- Health & Wellness Products, Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco Dealers, Vape Shops & Electronic Cigarettes
The guy running the shop super nice I creted an account on here hust to post how good of a place it it im an over the road trucker have been to sevral places thia is by far the best he knows what he is talking about best prices and will tell you everything you want and need to know and has everything you need to start even if your new to vapors or if you think you know it all this is the place to go just stoped in to day 2/20/2013 and couldnt be happyer