My family and myself decided to try a new eye doctor and found Stanislaus optometric it was close by and convenient. Big mistake customer service ends when your done paying for your glasses. the people answering the phone couldn't be more rude. you would think after a family of 5 uses them and spends $2500.00 after the insurance pays there part you would think they would at least act like they give a care. I guess th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Stanislaus Optometric CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- When it comes time to select an optometrist for you and your family's precious vision, your instincts tell you to choose a highly credentialed and experienced professional. You also want comprehensive vision care that includes state-of-the-art eye exams, management of vision problems and eye diseases, LASIK assessment and co-management, and a huge selection of eyeglasses and contact lenses. You'll get all of this and more at Stanislaus Optometric Center, Inc. Here, Dr. Edward F. Nuccio and his staff offer exceptional vision care that focuses on you, every step of the way. You'll be greeted by name and a friendly smile when you come in for your appointment and you wont wait long to be seen. You will have a highly personalized care. Thousands of people in Modesto have trusted Stanislaus Optometric Ctr Inc. for over 2 decades. In early 2005, Stanislaus Optometric Ctr,Inc. moved into a brand-new 3600-sq-foot office that offers the ultimate in patient comfort. Inside this modern state-o f-the-art office is a spacious waiting room, a kids play area and 6 private exam rooms. We also have a plasma television that features patient education videos on a variety of vision care topics. Finally, you'll enjoy viewing our beautiful frames displays that feature over 600 of the latest designer looks.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (209) 527-2020
- Digital Retinal Photography Used to detect eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachments and tumors. Corneal Topography Produces a 3-D map of the surface of the cornea to help diagnose refractive disorders and corneal disease. Pachymetry To monitor the progression of certain disorders that can cause the cornea to change thickness. Computerized Visual Field Testing A computerized mapping of your central and peripheral vision sensitivity to light,valuable in the early detection of many diseases: glaucoma, macular degeneration, stroke or brain tumors affecting your visual pathway. Ocular Coherence Tomography (OCT) The Zeiss Cirrus OCT is a high resolution scan like a MRI of the retina that identifies the early signs of eye problems that can lead to irreversible blindness, such as macular degeneration, vitreous floaters, retinal detachment, optic nerve disorders, and glaucoma. This test is quick, completely painless, and does not touch th e eye. Once your eye exam is finished, Dr. Nuccio and his staff will take the time to go over the results with you. Everything will be explained clearly so you have a complete understanding of your current vision problems and eye health.
- contact lenses
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards, financing available
- We are located at 4028 Dale Road, Suite 102, just north of Snyder Avenue.
Edward F. Nuccio, OD - University of California School of Optometry, Berkeley, CA (Graduated with Honors) BA: Physiology, University of Califorina, Berkeley, CA
- American Optometric Association,LIONS CLUB,OPTOMETRIC ASSOCIATION,ROTARY CLUB