- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Here at Signature Dental in Ceres,, we treat all aspects of dentistry with the highest level of professionalism. Whether you have an urgent dental problem or just need a check-up, Dr. Modi can surely help you.Everyone can benefit from a great smile and Signature Dental is your choice in Ceres. Let us take care of your oral health and dental needs, from emergency treatments to everyday maintenance.
- Medical Services
- Aetna, Cigna, Metlife, Pro Plan
- Payment method:
- financing available, insurance
- Next to Rancho San Migue and Home Depot,,On Hatch Road Modesto.
- Early Morning, Late Evenings and Weekend Appointments Available
- English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
ADA CDA MEMBER
- Credit Care
- Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Clinics, Clinics
- Other Information:
Specialties: All Ages, Pedodontist, General Practice, Family Practitioner, Kids, Aches & Pains, Pediatric Dentistry, Family Dentistry, Dentistry For Children, Youth
By Appointment Only: No
Procedures: Bridges and Implants, Dentures, Fillings and Repairs, Teeth Whitening, Root Canals, Extractions
I have been a patient with Dr Modi for a few years now. I am very pleased with his work, he has very nice staff. He's very gentle, caring, and listens, and makes the best decision on what work needs to be done. His prices are worth every penny. His staff is very nice. He is available at all hours for emergency. I really like that. 24/7. He never gets bothered by any of the times I have called him. When you have a serious tooth ache you can truly respect that. I never switched dentist after I saw Dr Modi. In my opinion he's the best, best prices, very caring. I would refer any one I knew to him.
I live in sanora, one of my friend recommended Dr. Modi. Initially I was hesitated but as soon as I entered office I felt very comfortable. Office staff was very inviting they treat me like family and took care for minor need. There was digital x-ray which had very low exposure and better picture quality. Dr. Modi explained each x-ray and detail of his finding which was not informed by my previous dentist also he found reason of my chronic sensitivity and pain. I found office very clean also I enjoyed movie at my chair. When they discussed prices for my treatment it was very less than my previous dentist. When I requested him to do all my dental work in one visit he did all of my dental work in one visit with very gentle touch. I appreciate my friend’s advice. I think it is worth for me to drive Modesto to visit Dr.Modi.