Dec 17th found me with the flu so I thought I would try the new drugstore since it was on my way home from work. It was 9:30pm when I arrived at the store, there was no one around, customers or employees. I was trying to read the signs to find the cold medicine isle as I was walking down the isle I stepped into a huge pile of swept up debris. Gross was my first thought. I went further and found yet another huge pile of dirt and trash right in the middle of the isle! I should have left then but I was sick and just wanted some medicine and go home to bed. So I found most of what I was looking for but I could not find the tissue. I stepped in yet another pile of dirt (that makes it 3 piles I have stepped in and 4 total piles in the middle of the isles). Finally I give up and go to the front of the store hoping I will find a live human to help. I found the sweeper making yet another pile in the middle of the isle and asked him where the tissue was. “Ummmm Ummmm Ummm” was his response! He is saved by another worker and he asks her. She does have 3 containers of ground coffee in her hands, so she just jerks her head and says on the back wall. I look at her in disbelief! Which back wall? At this point I can not believe I am not being shown the way. I realize I am not in the right place, if I was at Walgreen’s they would have taken me right to it. I put down my basket and tell her I am going to Walgreen’s where they will show me where the tissue is. She then tries to tell me she will show me if that is what I want. I turned around and said I was too sick to have to put up with this now and I didn’t want to step in any more piles of dirt! I did go to Walgreen’s and they helped me like they always do. I WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN Rite Aid again!!!!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains, combining its modern store base, strong brand name, modern distribution centers and superior pharmacy technology with a talented team of approximately 72,000 full and part-time associates serving customers in 28 states and the District of Columbia for over 47 years. * Rite Aid is a place where customers are treated with respect and they feel appreciated and welcome. * We are committed to a team work environment where every associate is a valued member, treated with respect, encouraged to contribute and recognized and rewarded for his/her efforts. * We value our suppliers as partners. * We are committed to the highest level of integrity in every aspect of our business. * We are fiscally responsible and committed to consistently deliver value for our investors. * We communicate openly, honestly and accurately with our stakeholders: associates, shareholders and suppliers. * We are focused on and committed to the healthcare needs of our customers. * We are caring neighbors, involved in community activities in meaningful ways and committed to reflecting the diversity of each community we serve. * We are a successful chain of friendly, neighborhood drugstores. Our knowledgeable, caring associates work together to provide a superior pharmacy experience, and offer everyday products and services that help our valued customers lead healthier, happier lives. With us it's personal.
- Rite Aid offers services from prescription refills to advice on the most recent prescription medicines on the market. Some of the services we provide include but not limited to: Online prescription refills Use of the LifeCheck computer for analyzing potential drug interactions with other medicines patients are taking. Rite Advice on medicine dosage and potential effects Information and advice on diabetes 24 Hour Business Hours Medicare Prescription Information One Hour Photo & Online processing Products Include: Prescriptions, Personal Care, Hair Care, Beauty Supplies, Skin Care, Men's Grooming, Vitamins, Allergy & Cold medication, GNC, Diet & Fitness, Household & Pet supplies, Food, Baby & Children supplies, Contact Lenses, Cosmetics, Office Supplies, Seasonal Holiday items, Greeting Cards, Gift Cards and much more! We Offer Low Drug Prices, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Special Discounts. We also offer In Store Brands. Rite Aid Brand products are independently tested and satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not completely satisfied with our Rite Aid brand products, we'll refund your money. With the Wellness+Allergy program you can earn $20 every time you spend $75 on allergy relief products. Visit the website for more information.
- Rite Aid carries several brands to choose from including: GNC, GNC Natural, NatureMade, Rayovac, Duracell , Brut, Calgon, Calico, Conair, L'Oreal, Cover Girl, Max Factor, Revlon, Maybelline, Colgate, Sonicare, Advil, Tylenol, Sudafed, Claritin, Olay, Clean & Clear, Johnson & Johnson, Jergens, Gold Bond, Purell, Ralph Lauren, St. Ives, Softsoap, First Alert, American Greetings, Crayola, Fuji, Paul Mitchell, Matrix, Sally Hansen and many more!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, discover, check, debit
- Load2Card, uPromise, KidCents, wellness65+, wellness+ Pharmacy Chat
American Diabetes & American Heart Association Beauty.com GNC Store Fuji Childrens Miracle Network
- Pharmacies, Photo Finishing, Convenience Stores, Optical Goods, Gift Shops, Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average