Hands down the BEST CPR class i've ever attended! The instructors were very informative and interactive with everyone in the class. All of the staff was friendly and professional and the class was actually very fun :) Definitely would recommend PTI, for anyone looking to get certified in CPR and First Aid. Thanks again guys!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Professional Training InstituteAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
CPR Classes Modesto | Stockton | Sacramento
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Business History
- Since 2001, Professional Training Institute has been Northern California’s leader in CPR Certification, BLS/Healthcare Certification, and First Aid Certifications! PTI is a Nationally Accredited Training Center through the American Health and Safety Institute. All certifications meet American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines and are OSHA Approved! Taught by Local Firefighters, our classes provide common sense knowledge and skills to each student to help prepare them for actual emergencies! Our CPR training is also much shorter and we focus more on the need-to-know information versus simply reading the book. We provide CPR classes throughout Northern California including: Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, Merced, Roseville, Placerville, Woodland, Elk Grove, Lodi, Tracy, Manteca, Ceres, Turlock, Sonora, Livermore, Dublin, Madera, Fresno and Clovis!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (916) 259-0043
- Professional Training Institute provides quality and affordable CPR and First Aid classes to individuals and businesses throughout Northern California!
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards, debit, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Price Range:
- Located in North Modesto, access our classroom location via Nutcracker Ln off of Kiernan Ave.
- PTI has 3 classroom locations where weekly classes are held for anyone to come to. Are locations include Sacramento, Stockton and Modesto!
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau!, Nationally Accredited Training Center with the American Safety and Health Institute!
- Educational Services, Emergency Care Facilities, First Aid Supplies, Clinics, Medical Equipment & Supplies, CPR Information & Services, First Aid & Safety Instruction, Safety Consultants, Health & Welfare Clinics, Health & Wellness Products