Neptune Society of Central CaliforniaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- The Neptune Society is a local cremation society, providing affordable cremation services since, 1973. Neptune Society has provided low cost cremation services to more than 100,000 families in California. Neptune Society is California’s original cremation provider. Our approach is simple, we offer all inclusive package pricing. Everything for cremation and final disposition are included for one fee. Once you pre-pay and enroll, you lock into the current price. You pay today’s prices for future services, a smart decision. Planning for the inevitable is one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family and loved ones.
- Extra Phones:
Y: (800) 225-1604
- We provide a 100% Service Guarantee. IMMEDIATE NEED SERVICES: If you have recently lost someone or there is an imminent need call (800) 281-3722 here for 24 hour service: PRE- NEED SERVICES: Enrollment in The Neptune Society is easy; all the details are taken care of in advance. The necessary paperwork will be prepared and all authorizations in place. You will be given an alert card with 24-hour phone number to call – which activates our service. When death occurs, your family will be free to comfort one another and will not have to go to an expensive funeral homes and be told what to do. There will be no 2 AM decisions of how to remove the body, who to call, or how to pay for an unplanned expense. Call (877)553-5575 to get started. Planning ahead simplifies the process for your loved ones. Online Cremation Planning in 3 EASY Steps: It only takes a few minutes to complete our online enrollment process, through our secure server. We know you can do it all on your own in a matter of 10 minutes – or less. Get started link to : www.neptunecremation.com INCLUDED SERVICES: * Neptune Society removes the body from the home, hospital or other location. * The body is placed in a cremation container. * Neptune Society staff prepares death certificate, disposition permit, and other necessary records while consulting with the family. * Neptune Society takes death certificate to doctor to obtain official records of cause of death and files paperwork with the State of California and the County Health Department. * Cremation usually occurs several days after death. * Cremated remains are taken to the Neptune Society office in an appropriate urn for scattering at sea, release to the family or designated person, or scattering in a cemetery garden.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, financing available
- Serving: Stanislaus & Tuolumne Counties
- Neptune and Nautilus Society own 2 Beautifully Appointed Yachts. They are Clean, Comfortable and Safe. One is located in Alameda, CA and the other is located in Newport Beach, CA. Both Boats are available for Private Boat Memorial Services. Prices are available at time of Need. The fees vary on the number of people wishing to Charter the Boat and the Day of the Week requested. For More Information Call: * Northern California (510) 568-5400 *Southern California (949) 646-7431
- English, Spanish
A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited
- Neptune Society of Central California, Neptune Society of Orange County, and The Nautilus Society- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business rating : A+
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Cremation Urns, Crematories, Funeral Planning