i thought this school deserved an updated review. this is my little's first year at juline and i have seen nothing but positive things from the instructors, assistants, owner as well as the dancers. i am not a dancer myself, so maybe i am easily persuaded, but my little's love for dance (as well as her technic) as increased over these past few months. the instructors are not afraid of challenging the children, but th... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Juline School Of DanceAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Begun in 1974 by the late Juline Frowein Schmitz, the primary goal of Juline School of Dance is to give every child and adult a positive feeling about himself or herself while offering the highest quality of training possible. Our expertly trained faculty is dedicated to the building of self-confidence in each student along with a knowledge, an appreciation, and a genuine and lasting love for the art of dance.
- Ballet/Pointe - All Levels Jazz/Tap/Hip-Hop/Modern - All Levels Yoga-Certified Instructor Creative Movement Summer Dance Camp Summer Intensives Summer Conservatory
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- We are located in the McHenry Village, next door to Keller's but on the back side of the building.
- Five brand new studios in the McHenry Village.
- Regional Dance America Juline Regional Youth Ballet The Juline Foundation for Children
- Schools, Dancing Instruction
When I was four I saw a JSD recital at Graceda Park. It was kismet. The most advanced dancers, then, traditionally wore white leotards and white skirts. I remember seeing them move gracefully to the music and being inspired to do the same. It was a day I'll never forget. The backdrop of the natural surroundings enhanced the beauty of the day. With people mingling, relaxing and enjoying a day together, it was a true c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
This facility has been a tremendously positive experience for my kids. My daughter's love their teachers and their classmates. They have had plenty of opportunities to perform and get great experience while taking their classes. Juline's offers many great opportunities for the student's to study under guest instructors and builds a great community for the young dancers. \r \r My daughter's have a ""ballet buddy"" (an... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
If you're looking for a dance studio that will provide good training and/or encourage positive self-esteem in your child, you'd be better off saving your time and hard-earned money by heading elsewhere. Under the management of its original owner, Juline School of Dance was a place where children could thrive - the environment was positive and each child was treated with respect. Good teachers were in residence, and e... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse