GymStars is a wonderful place to send a young gymnast. The physical environment is clean and orderly. The climate control is fantastic--especially appreciated is air conditioning (many facilities have fans and/or swamp coolers but no air conditioners.) Safety features are definitely in place. The staff and coaches are friendly, caring, and fully capable. GymStars has obviously been designed from the facility up to the staff with careful attention to detail. If you are looking for a place for your gymnast to be trained, look no more. Gymstars is the right place to send your child!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Stanislaus County's Largest Facility *New State of the Art Equipments & Pro Shop *Central A.C. & Heating Facility ASSOCIATION U.S. Gymnastics Member Club U.S. All Star Federation for Cheer & Dance Teams
- *Gymnastics - Boys & Girls From Walking to 18 Years / Beginner - Competitive *Cheer - Recreational & Competitive *Dance *Tumbling *Trampoline *Karate *Fitness Classes *World's Greatest Birthday Parties (Full Service / Private) *Day Camps
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, amex, visa
- Gymnastics Instruction, Dancing Instruction, Party & Event Planners, Martial Arts Instruction, Cheerleading, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Party Planning, Sports Instruction
- Other Information:
Classes Offered: Dance Classes, Cheerleading
Specialties: Camps, Fitness, Dances, Tumbling, Dance Classes, Dance Lessons, Arts & Crafts, Cheerleading, Sports, Dancing, Karate, Birthday Parties, Gymnastics, Hip Hop, Public
I love the classes and the Teddy Bear Picinic. What I do not love is their customer service/ billing. As a result of economic hardship my daughter has not attended a class since April, it is now June. And after repeated calls I am still being charged. If I could afford the $120 they have taken out of my account the last months my daughter would still being going to class. This nusiance has put me off to the point of questioning whether to enroll my daughter again in the classes come fall when we can afford it again. Clearly they care more about taking my money than providing a service.
My Goddaughter attends classes at GymStars and loves it, she has had a few different teachers and they have all been positive and enthusiastic. I plan to enroll my niece and nephew soon!
Dear almostateacher1, Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to ensure that all our teachers are trained and qualified to teach. Fun is part of our mission along with quality instruction, clean, and safety. Once again thank and we look forward to teaching your nephew soon. See you in the gym...
My daughters have been to the other local gyms in the area and GymStars offers the best teachers, equipment, facility and they have air conditioning. We strongly recommend them to everyone.
Dear gymfanforyears1, thank you for the positive review. We are committed to delivering quality instruction in a safe, clean and fun environment so that every participant can meet his or her full potential and reach for the stars. We believe strongly in developing happy, healthy, responsible, and confident children and teens.