Comfort KeepersAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Comfort Keepers® provides quality in-home companionship and personal care for seniors and other individuals. We provide a unique approach to care that is focused on the "whole person." It's called Interactive Caregiving™, and it centers on four interrelated aspects – engagement of the mind, an active body, proper nutrition, and safety. In addition, Comfort Keepers has experience in caring for individuals with Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's and other disabilities. Our caregivers are special people. When your family needs help with the care of an aging parent, or any loved one, we find a Comfort Keeper® close-by to provide care, comfort and companionship. Each Comfort Keeper is carefully selected, screened and trained to give capable, compassionate care for families and seniors. We conduct extensive background checks, careful screening, training, bonding, insurance and Worker's Compensation insurance to protect our clients and their families. Our services include the following: PERSONAL CARE * Bathing, grooming and hygiene * Mobility assistance * Transferring and positioning * Toileting and incontinence * Feeding and special diet * Dementia care * Medication reminders COMPANIONSHIP * Meal preparation * Laundry * Light housekeeping * Grocery shopping/errands * Incidental transportation * Grooming guidance * Live-in services * 24-hour care * Respite care and relief for family Call us today for a free consultation. Each office independently owned and operated. * © 2012 CK Franchising, Inc.
- Personal Care: Bathing, grooming and hygiene, mobility assistance, transferring & positioning, toileting and incontinence, feeding and special diet, dementia care, and medication reminders. Companionship: Meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping/errands, incidental transportation, grooming guidance, 24 hour care, and respite care and relief for family. 2 hour Good Morning - 2 hour Good Night - Wellness check service 3 hour hospital to home - with safe discharge, pick up prescription, meal preparation, grocery shopping, laundry, housekeeping, and making sure you're safe and comfortable. Free home safety assessment Free "CLEANING FOR A REASON" for female cancer patients
- Payment method:
- Price Range:
- Free Consultation Discounts for: 12 hr & 24 hr shifts 5% off for Kaiser members 2 hr GOOD MORNING & 2 hr GOOD NIGHT Free home safety assessment
- 1/2 mile N. of Kiernan on Stoddard Rd.
- Our caregivers undergo National background checks; Caregivers bonded and insured; 9 Panel drug test; M M R Verification; TB Testing at hire; Hep A and B required; Caregivers have continuous training throughout employment.
- English, Spanish
Ck Franchising Inc.
- Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Home Health Services, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Home Health Care Equipment & Supplies