Smile Design Studios, Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Changing Smiles, Changing Lives
- General Info:
- You are the reason we exist, and we value you as a person and a patient. Beyond excellent clinical care and customer service, weâ€™ve created a spa experience to make you fall in love with Smile Design Studio. When you arrive, enjoy our juice and refreshment bar as our front office team members welcome you and prepare your file. Make yourself right at home. In the treatment room, feel free to watch television during your visit â€“ even during your procedure. And if, at any time, you have questions or concerns, please donâ€™t hesitate to let us know. Our entire team is dedicated to making your dental visits sensational.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (281) 969-7384
- Invisalign, Porcelain Veneers, Tooth Color Fillings, Zoom
- Payment method:
- debit, all major credit cards, financing available, insurance
- We are located in the Colony Lakes Kroger Shopping Center at the intersection of 1092 (University) and Highway 6
Massaging Dental Chairs
Warm towel service
TV in each room
- English, Spanish
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc
Xavier Univeristy of Louisiana
Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Academy of General Dentistry
American Dental Association
Greater Houston Dental Society
Texas Dental Socitey
Smile Design Studio
Smile Desing Studio
- Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry
- Other Information:
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, Delta Dental Premier
10/12/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Where do I start....Awesome Team, Fantastic Doctor, Excellent service. I chose this doctor based upon the reviews I saw online and truly happy that I did. First off, this office is so relaxing. From the esthetics to the extra comforts they provided ( I got to watch a movie during my procedure) to the time spent with me about what I needed to have done, I am completely happy. I think the individual who wrote the negative review must be high off their horse cause this office was truly amazing!
09/12/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Today was the first time for me to visit this dental office. I must say that although the environment and the some of the employees seemed nice, I had a very unpleasant experience. The assistants seemed very young and inexperienced. I will be fair and not consider the fact that the air conditioning was out and I was not warned about it on the phone call to confirm my appointment that day.
They offered a promotion package for teeth cleaning + whitening. All they did to clean was buff my teeth, no floss or using the tool to scrape away plaque. The whitening was an even bigger disappointment. They used a very uncomfortable mouth prop and practically shoved it in my mouth.
Once the prop was in, the assistant clumsily put in a gum protectant to keep the bleach out. Shortly after the bleach was applied, it began leaking into my gums. The burning and pain was extremely uncomfortable (I was only warned that my teeth may become sensitive).
To top things off, after 45 minutes of pain, my teeth were no whiter than when I came in. I would not recommend this place to anyone else. I feel that this was a total ripoff.
I had my first visit at SDS recently and WOW, I am sooooooo impressed! I've spread the word to my friends who were in need of a Dentist and two of them have made appts. also. The reviews that I read were on point, and from beginning to end, my visit was amazing! Kudos to you, Dr. Ellis and your staff for excellent service that is nearly unheard of in today's world. Never thought that I'd say I can't wait for my next dental appointment. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourselves. You won't be disappointed!!!!
02/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
My visit was very pleasant. The facility was very clean and modern, this is very important to me. If your office is sloppy chances are so is your work. The staff was very professional. I was very impressed with them remembering my name after only meeting once. The doctor seemed very professional and knowledgeable. She also had a caring attitiude and Iwa impressed that she congratulated me on my personal dental hygiene care. A pleasant visit.