Five Guys Burgers and FriesAdd to mybook
Five Guys Knows Fries, Where Burgers are Boss!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Facts: * There Are Over 250,000 Possible Ways to Order a Burger at Five Guys * We Use Only Fresh Ground Beef * There Are No Freezers In Five Guys Locations, Just Coolers, Nothing Is Ever Frozen * We Use Only Peanut Oil * Our Menu Is Trans-Fat Free Q: Why does Five Guys only serve burgers cooked well done? A: By cooking all of our burgers juicy and well done we are able to achieve two goals. Ensure a consistent product Meet or exceed health code standards for ground beef We understand that there are varying opinions on what level a burger should be cooked for optimal flavor and our opinion is that our burgers taste best cooked juicy and well done. Q: Does Five Guys serve organic or free range beef? A: While our beef is neither organic nor are the cattle free range, our distributor purchases raw materials from the major meat suppliers in the US who are required to treat the cattle humanely and follow all the procedures set forth by the USDA. Food Allergy, Nutritional Information and Dietary Restriction Questions Q: Is Five Guys Gluten-Free? A: Our buns contain eggs, soy, dairy and gluten. Q: Do you offer any food which is suitable for vegetarians? A: Yes, to a certain extent. Our veggie sandwich and grilled cheese sandwiches are suitable for lacto-vegetarians. One thing to take note of is that our veggie sandwich is not a veggie burger. Our veggie sandwich consists of as many "veggie" toppings as you desire and served on our basic bun. You can add cheese if you please. Our bread is toasted, but usually on a separate grill from meat products. However, there is always a chance for cross contamination, so please check at the individual location where you are ordering to be certain. Finally, our fries are just plain potatoes cooked in 100% peanut oil and are suitable for even vegan diets. Q: Do any Five Guys products contain soy or dairy? A: Our rolls contain both soy and dairy. Q: Is Five Guys trans-fat free? A: Yes! All of our products are trans-fat free. Our ground beef, like all beef, contains traces of naturally occurring trans-fats but they are less than 0.5 grams per serving. Q: Where can I find nutritional information on Five Guys food? A: Our nutritional information is listed right on this site. Get a copy of our nutritional guide and you will find the nutritional information broken out by ingredient type so that you can build your burger!
- Burgers: * Hamburger * Cheeseburger * Bacon Burger * Bacon Cheeseburger * Little Hamburger * Little Cheeseburger * Little Bacon Burger * Little Bacon Cheeseburger Dogs & Sandwiches: * Kosher Style Hot Dog * Cheese or Bacon Dog * Bacon Cheese Dog * Veggie or Grilled Cheese Fries: * Five Guys style * Cajun * Regular * Large * Cooked in pure, no cholesterol, tasty peanut oil Coca Cola: * Regular * Large * Free Refills * Bottled Water All toppings free: * Mayo * Relish * Onions * Lettuce * Pickles * Tomatoes * Grilled onions * Grilled mushrooms * Ketchup * Mustard * Jalapeno peppers * Green peppers * A.1. ® Steak Sauce * Bar-B-Q Sauce * Hot Sauce
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, company card, cash, all major credit cards
- Heart of Missoula
- Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, American Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private