- Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Counseling Services, Mental Health Services, Rehabilitation Services
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, financing available, insurance
- Services/Product offered:
- * Most Insurance Accepted * Residential Drug Alcohol Programs for Teens and Adults * Short and Long Term Programs
- Do you know the hours for this business?
This review is based on my own experience as a client. Talk to anyone who has completed the full 13-month program at Teen Challenge and you will hear something like, ''It was the hardest thing I've ever done.'' I don't know if I'd go that far, but it definitely ranks up there with the two or three hardest, most life-changing experiences I've had. I might call it the worst, best thing I've ever done. Truthfully, i... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I graduated from MnTC five years ago. I was born and raised around drug addiction, and I was using drugs and committing crimes myself by the time I was 13. I spent my teenage years going in and out of juvenile centers and treatment programs. By the time I went to MnTC when I was 21, I was addicted to meth and had been convicted of multiple felonies. I think the biggest difference between MnTC and other treatment ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse