Tasty Pizza Hangar 45Add to mybook
Taking Pizza To New Heihghts
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- The two founding men, Louie Sigorney and Daniel Zuleski brought our Tasty Pizza to life in 1963. Their search for a name for this new pizza place found them looking of all places in an Ohio phonebook that Daniel had brought with him on his move to Minnesota. Inside they came across a pizza place appropriately named "Tasty Pizza's", that was so fitting they adopted the name. Soon after Daniel Zuleski sold his part of the business to Louie and Louie took on a new partner, Duane Estrem. After about a year Louie wanted to sell, so Duane called his friend John Huff, whom he knew from working at Pepsi and asked him if he wanted in. Now partners, John, being tall and lean himself, believed that every pizza place needed a "Fat Man". Thus Duane became affectionately dubbed "Fat Man", a name that all would come to know him by. Duane and John became deeply involved in the surrounding community, supporting many athletic teams and helping the local high school with fundraiser. There probably hasn't been a graduate from Heights who hasn't had our spaghetti! Still continuing the tradition is Duane's son Todd. He prides himself on staying true to the original "Tasty Pizza" recipe. In 2005 Todd added Hangar 45 onto Tasty Pizza. Hangar 45 is modeled after a passion that both he and his father shared World War II Aviation. So come in and meet the crew and stay for the food, you will not be disappointed!
- Pizza Pasta Sandwiches Chicken Burgers Full Salad Bar 18 Beers on Tap
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, cash
- Central Plaza mall on 45th and Central Ave. Columbia Heights, MN
- Full Service Dining Room Separate Bar with 20 Tv's to watch your Favorite Sports
- Bars, Restaurants, Restaurant Delivery Service, Italian Restaurants, Pizza