WAY to expensive for a run of the mill pizza place. My hard cider was $7.00 for a tiny bottle. I had a Cesar side salad to was void of dressing, so bland. The white lasagna was just gross, $14.00 for a small 11" bland pizza. Then I got just a burger, no bun, no fries, and it was $9.00! Total rip offLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Broadway PizzaAdd to mybook
For Drinks, Pizza & Billiards in Town!
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to Broadway Pizza & the Eagles Nest Bar! For generations Broadway Pizza has been revered for its delicious, one-of-a-kind pizza, and outstanding house specials. If you haven't tried one of our raved-about originals, stop in today and treat yourself to the best food in the Twin Cities, served by our friendly, helpful staff. We're proud to feature a full sports bar, game room, and pool hall, all of which provide an entertaining backdrop to our daily specials and happy hours. Visit us today and find out why Broadway Pizza is the talk of the town, and comes highly recommended by several of Minneapolis and St. Pauls dining critics and publications. Broadway Pizza, conveniently located at the Twin Cities- heart of fun times and great food. We're open every day until 1:00 AM, so drop by and try one of our famous pizzas today.
- * Bar * Billiards * Bingo * Restaurant
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, diners club, discover, visa, mastercard
- Downtown Robbinsdale at County Road 81 and 41st Avenue
- Robbinsdale - Crystal - New Hope
- Restaurants, Taverns, Pizza
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private