I took my dog there because he was not acting like himself. They took blood qnd x-rays. The dr. Told me it was because he had an infection in is prostate and needed to be neutered. So we scheduled the surgery. After the surgery he was a lot worse. He wouldn't stop bleeding so we took him back in and then they told us that he may have been poisoned. Then they charge us outrageously for plasma and blood transfusions x2. Tons of pills trying to get his blood to clot and nothing would work. I took him to the Vet on Centerville rd in Gardnerville and they reviewed his paperwork and said they should have NEVER done surgery on my dog after seeing his initial blood work. Because of the poison in his system he could not recover from surgery! A short time later he had to be put down due to there mistake. I still cry to this day and now they have sent me to collections for his cremation!!!# i have paid thousands to them only for them to kill my Skooby. How does a business get a way with this?