This hotel was such a bargain at $149.00 per night. The other hotels nearby wanted $189.00 and over $200.00 per night. This place also had free parking and the other hotels I checked charged $18.00 and $23.00 per night just to park your car. You could tell it was an older building, but our room was clean and the people there were very nice. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good too. This hotel was right downtown in the center of everything.
Ramada Milwaukee Downtown
- General Info:
- Welcome to Ramada Milwaukee, WI. To make your stay more enjoyable we offer business, gym, free internet, pool and restaurant. At Ramada you do your thing. Leave the rest to us.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (414) 272-4651
- Adjoining Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Bus Parking
- Connecting Rooms
- Exercise Facility
- Free Parking
- Handicap Accommodation
- Outdoor Pool
- Restaurant Nearby
- Room Service
- Suites Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Desk
- Ramada, Ramada Hotels
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards
- 6th Street and Michigan Street
- Kilbourn Town, Downtown Milwaukee
well lets start with,
1.I booked the room by telephone and was told that they had a shuttle to Miller Park only to find when I got there the "shuttle" was to take the city bus..
2. we booked the room for 4 people and there were 2 towels and when we asked for another pack of coffee grounds for the room we were told no we couldn't have any.
3. One of the box springs didn't fit in the frame so the corner of the bed kept falling through to the floor
4. one of the ...view moredoor keys didn't work
5. way to expensive... with the hotel tax the total bill was $189.00 !!
6. NO continental breakfast... not even a stinking cup of coffee... the breakfast "buffet" was $10 bucks... and not very good
I will say that they were friendly at the front desk.. apologetic.. but didn't do a thing to make the situation better.. no discount, no free stay,view less
What a nice little hotel. It’s downtown, but it’s not one of those huge places where you have to pay for parking and tip the bellman. Just a nice little place where you can get a comfortable room at a reasonable price. Their breakfast in the restaurant was very generous and the service was very fast. The clerk at the front desk knew her directions and was very friendly.