MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
For over 30 years, Prestige Auto Works has set the standard in the collision repair industry and has built its reputation with an uncompromising commitment to excellence in both collision repair and customer care.
THE PAW state-of-the-art collision repair facility covers 40,000 square feet, on three acres located JUST 1 mile south of Good Hope Road and 1/2 mile north of Silver Spring Drive between 60th and 64th Streets
PAW technicians have a combined experience of over 130 years...and growing. They are trained and certified by the automotive industry's top collision repair sanctioning bodies.
An accident, large or small, can be a very stressful experience. The last thing you need is a collision repair facility that adds to your stress.
Call PAW for "The Stress-Free Repair Experience".
WORD CLASS COLLISION REPAIR
Prestige Auto Works prides itself in being one of the finest collision repair facilities in the industry. Both auto enthusiasts and insurance companies alike look to paw for the very best. Presitge stands alone in Wisconsin with:
- Five state-of-the-art down draft spray booths
- State of the art PPG Global Paint Mixing Systems
- Extensive frame and unibody repair equipment with state-of-the-art computerized measuring
- Extensively trained highly skilled technicians
- Ongoing education for all techincians
- ASE Certified car gold and platinum certifications
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
PAW can now remove those unsightly parking lot dents and dings faster and less expensive than conventional body repair using the art of PDR (paintless dent repair).
Call us to see if PDR is right for your dents and dings.
* David Hobbs Honda - Authorized Collision Center * Lifetime Guarantee * Direct for Major Insurance Carriers * State-Of-The-Art Facility * Drive-In Estimating * On-Sight Rentals * Paintless Dent Repair / Detailing * Bike Painting * Award Winning Service * Custom Detail And Portering
CUSTOM DETAIL AND PORTERING