Three friends and myself rode to Milwaukee for the 105th Year Celebration (Aug.2008) from Columbus Ohio. We had a Great time, weather was perfect and the warm welcome from the locals was amazing. We did not plan on seeing the HD Museum that weekend because it was set up on a Lottery System with the amount of people expected there that weekend. We were taking HD University in the main headquarters and just walking the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Harley-Davidson MuseumAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Nearly 105 years in the making, the Harley-Davidson Museum, located near downtown Milwaukee, opened its doors to the public on Saturday, July 12, 2008. The 130,000-square-foot Museum adds a whole new dimension to the Harley-Davidson experience. Visitors will get a feel for the freedom, camaraderie and pride that Harley-Davidson riders experience every time they fire up their motorcycles.Within the walls of the Harley-Davidson Museum you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the Motor Company's rich history and heritage. Every gallery and exhibit inside is an astonishing testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them and, of course, every individual who ever felt their powerful rumble on a long stretch of asphalt.
- Winter Business Hours October-April - Daily: 10am-6pm & Thursday 10am-8pm Admission, Adult $20, Senior (age 65+) $14, US Military with ID $14, Student with ID $14, Child (age 5-17) $10, Child under 5 free, H-D Museum Member free, * Group Admission 12 per person, groups of 15 or more.
- Fat Boys, Harley Davidson, Hogs
- Menomonee River Valley
- * The Shop Monday * Boy Scout * Free Parking
- Museums, Places Of Interest