We used these guys for our wedding...BIG MISTAKE
1. One bus arrived at the venue a half an hour before scheduled. This caused quite a bit of stress as we had not had the opportunity to move vehicles from the driveway and had also intentionally scheduled other vendors arrival to NOT overlap with the shuttle due to limited space. This caused a state of panic while me and my groomsmen frantically tried to get the keys to all of the vehicles so the bus could get turned around and allow the other vendors, who were blocked by the bus, to reach the top of the driveway as scheduled.
2. A driver lost control of the bus at the top of the driveway while turning around driving the bus into the lawn and nearly getting stuck. The bus lurched to one side and appeared to be close to tipping and was also heading directly for two other parked vehicles. Luckily our guests had already exited the bus or this would have been much more severe, but there was some noticeable damage to the lawn.
3. A chair was run over and destroyed at some point during the evening. We have not seen an invoice from the tent rental company, but I am expecting one.
4. There is a circular stone planter wall in the center of the driveway that was nearly hit several times and eventually was hit causing some damage that I will have to repair for the property owners.
5. Even though the itinerary specifically indicated that the buses were NOT to park/wait at the venue between scheduled pick-ups, that is exactly what happened on multiple if not all pickups after 8pm. To add to this, the drivers also left the buses unattended and were seen on several occasions in the wedding tent! Meanwhile, our guests had boarded the unattended bus and were waiting to depart (instead of enjoying the reception) sometimes for up to 30 minutes!
6. The 10:30pm pick-up that was scheduled never showed up. My Mother & Father ending up waiting for nearly 40 minutes for the next shuttle to arrive rather than spending time with family and friends or returning to their hotel as planned.
7. Lastly, the driver indicated to my best man on the 2am shuttle that he was not going to return for the scheduled 3am shuttle! Thankfully, my best man knew that my wife and I were planning on riding the 3am shuttle and implored him to keep the schedule. Luckily, this worked out and the shuttle arrived as planned, but it should not have ever been a question.
I would obviously NOT recommend this company to anyone.