This restaurant easily accommodated our quite large group for lunch. They were friendly despite our mess and length of time spent there.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Buy One, Take One is back and better than ever! Choose one of our delicious Buy One, Take One Italian entrées, and choose another classic Italian entrée to take home. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. All starting at $12.99. Try one of our two new entrées, Pot Pie Italiano Chicken con Broccoli and Pepperoni Fettuccine Alfredo, but only for a limited time. Our Pot Pie Italiano is a little taste of home, bursting with Italian cheeses, cavatappi pasta, grilled chicken and our homemade alfredo in a flaky pie crust. And our Pepperoni Alfredo is a flavorful new twist on everyone’s favorite dish. Also, don’t forget to top off your meal by choosing from our selection of award winning wines!
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards, amex, debit, diners club, discover
- The Great Mall Of The Bay Area
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Continental, Omelets
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
horrible. over priced for only a little bit of food. our waiter was very rude a complete jerk if i must add, as i asked a question about a certain dish on the menu he would roll his eyes and act as if i was twisting his arm just by asking and still i wouldn`t get a straight up answer, kinda like he didn't know anything about i himself,also i asked for lemon with my water 4 times and still did not recieve it until i was finished with my meal when it was no longer needed. i would not go here if i was you.