This place looks charming, but I will never go back. I visited twice, and twice upon entering I was greeted with a stench that was worse than any college bar you could walk into. It was far worse than just stale beer, it was putrid. You can get a good Guinness here once you get past the stink, but the food is terrible. The first time, I had one of my favorite Irish staples, Shepherd's Pie and it had tomato in the gravy which is supposed to be beef based. It wasn't beefy flavored at all, just terrible. The second time I had another Irish staple, Fish and Chips. With my first bite of fish I could smell ammonia, i.e. spoiled fish. There were 4 pieces on the plate, I took a bite of each, and the first 3 tasted of ammonia. Terrible. Then the bill came, and they over-charged me. Add a cup of soup to your meal, the menu says it costs $3, but they charged me $4. Bottom line, if you want a smelly pub, with bad food, that over-charges you - then this is the place for you.