Knabe Outdoor Power EquipmentAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- STIHL - The Number one Selling Brand of Chain Saws Worldwide STIHL is the trusted name for professionals and homeowners who demand power, dependability and longevity from their outdoor power equipment. For over 80 years, STIHL has led the industry through invention and innovation, developing technology that delivers performance, comfort and higher fuel efficiency. From our legendary chain saws to our lines of trimmers, blowers, and more, each and every piece of equipment is built with unwavering standards that have made STIHL the premium name in outdoor power equipment. Your Best Assurance of Quality STIHL Incorporated has qualified for ISO 9001 and 14001 Registration. This means that STIHL Incorporated meets the rigid manufacturing and quality standards set by the International Standards Organization. Meeting these standards enables STIHL Incorporated to ship the highest quality products, manufactured in its Virginia Beach plant, to customers throughout the world. A Greener Shade of Orange At STIHL, we invest considerable resources in making energy-efficient products that minimize our impact on the environment. We’re committed to developing powerful, fuel-efficient outdoor power equipment while using production practices that are environmentally responsible. An Enthusiasm for the Future STIHL is committed to designing and building high quality and innovative products. We are committed to our employees and to the future of the power equipment industry.
- STIHL USA offers a complete line of handheld outdoor power equipment and related products, including: Gasoline Chain Saws, Electric Chainsaws, Fire & Rescue Chain Saws, Professional Use Chain Saws, Augers, Earth Augers, Planting Augers, Gasoline Powered Blowers, Electric Blowers, Backpack Blowers, Handheld Blowers, Backpack Sprayers, Cut-Off Machines, Cut-Off Machine Accessories, Cutting Wheels, Grass Trimmers, Weed Trimmers, Leaf Blowers, Hedge Trimmers, Professional Edgers, Occasional Use Edgers, Extended Reach Hedge Trimmers, Pole Pruners, Multi-Task Tools, Interchangeable Gearbox Attachments, Forestry Brushcutters, Clearing Saws, Wood Boring Drills, Shredder Vacs, Monofilament Trimmer Line, Saw Chains, Chain Saw Guide Bars, and Harvester Saw Chains. STIHL USA Dealers also sell Personal Protective Apparel, Chain Saw Protective Chaps, Apron Style Chaps, Wrap Around Chaps, Leather Chaps, Chainsaw Protective Footwear, Boots, Protective Eyewear, Glasses, Protective Shirts, Landscaping Gloves, Gardening Gloves, Chain Saw Protective Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hearing Protectors, Forestry Helmets, Construction Hard Hat System, Clearing Saw Accessories, Work Shirts, Brush Shield Protector, STIHL Bar and Chain Oil, Complete Filing Kits, Chain Saw Accessories, and STIHL 2-Cycle Engine Oils.
- STIHL®, FARM BOSS®, OILOMATIC®, STIHL Cutquik®, STIHL DUROMATIC®, STIHL Quickstop®, STIHL ROLLOMATIC®, STIHL WOOD BOSS®, 4-MIX®, TIMBERSPORTS®, AUTOCUT®, YARD BOSS®, EASYSTART®, STIHL Interchangeable Attachment Series™, BioPlus™, STIHL Magnum™, Easy2Start™, STIHL MiniBoss™, EasySpool™, STIHL MotoPlus 4™, ElastoStart™, STIHL Multi-Cut HomeScaper Series™, Ematic™, STIHL OUTFITTERS™, FixCut™, STIHL PICCO™, HT Plus™, STIHL PolyCut™, IntelliCarb™, STIHL PowerSweep™, Master Control Lever™, STIHL Precision Series™, Micro™, STIHL Protech™, Pro Mark™, STIHL RAPID™, Quad Power™, STIHL SuperCut™, Quiet Line™, STIHL Territory™, STIHL Compact™, TapAction™, STIHL HomeScaper Series™, TrimCut™, LAWNGRIPS®, Stihl, stihl outfitter, timbersports®, yard boss®
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Saws, Lawn Mowers, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
took my john deer riding mower there, guy told me thay were not a dealer, but if i got the parts he would fix it for me. i dropped it off, Joe called told me what i needed,he fixed it now its cutting grass better than it did new. i would say thay went above what thay had to do. he could had told my no, and i would have had to take it to ashland.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
We needed our mower serviced, heard from a friend that Knabe Outdoor Power was great, and they are. Our mower would not start, and we were informed by the technicians there, that one of the main problems in all small engines, is the fuel, or more specifically the ethanol, in the fuel. We recieved eye opening information, on the harm ethanol does, and the best way to maintain our lawn equipment. We were informed our... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
When I first read these reviews I thought the guys just had a bad day or a minor attitude because I've been a customer of Knabe's for 10 years but when I went in today the owner of the store flat out let me know my business was not welcome as he sat on the phone talking about his ""best"" customer (who was obviously not me) and never once did he or anyone in the store offer to help me, until I spoke up, and then they... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The first reviewer has far more patience than I for B.S. as I have just had my first and last experience with this establishment. Two weeks ago to the day, I stopped by Southern States and they recommended this company. I expected good, prompt service at the least. Boy, was I wrong.. The counter person said 2 weeks, 1.5 if I was lucky. I was given nothing to show to claim mower when done .Today, 2 wk to the da... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I took my Toro walk-behind mower in for repairs on March 27. It was working fine, but had started to smoke and use oil. I thought it might need a ring replacement. I was told it would be 7 - 10 days for the repair when I left it. It is now May 14, almost six weeks later, and my mower is still not finished. I have already had to pay $300 to get my lawn mowed while waiting for these good folks. It would have been... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch