Knabe Outdoor Power EquipmentAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- STIHL USA offers a complete line of handheld outdoor power equipment and related products, including: Gasoline Chain Saws, Electric Chainsaws, Fire & Rescue Chain Saws, Professional Use Chain Saws, Augers, Earth Augers, Planting Augers, Gasoline Powered Blowers, Electric Blowers, Backpack Blowers, Handheld Blowers, Backpack Sprayers, Cut-Off Machines, Cut-Off Machine Accessories, Cutting Wheels, Grass Trimmers, Weed Trimmers, Leaf Blowers, Hedge Trimmers, Professional Edgers, Occasional Use Edgers, Extended Reach Hedge Trimmers, Pole Pruners, Multi-Task Tools, Interchangeable Gearbox Attachments, Forestry Brushcutters, Clearing Saws, Wood Boring Drills, Shredder Vacs, Monofilament Trimmer Line, Saw Chains, Chain Saw Guide Bars, and Harvester Saw Chains. STIHL USA Dealers also sell Personal Protective Apparel, Chain Saw Protective Chaps, Apron Style Chaps, Wrap Around Chaps, Leather Chaps, Chainsaw Protective Footwear, Boots, Protective Eyewear, Glasses, Protective Shirts, Landscaping Gloves, Gardening Gloves, Chain Saw Protective Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hearing Protectors, Forestry Helmets, Construction Hard Hat System, Clearing Saw Accessories, Work Shirts, Brush Shield Protector, STIHL Bar and Chain Oil, Complete Filing Kits, Chain Saw Accessories, and STIHL 2-Cycle Engine Oils.
- STIHL®, FARM BOSS®, OILOMATIC®, STIHL Cutquik®, STIHL DUROMATIC®, STIHL Quickstop®, STIHL ROLLOMATIC®, STIHL WOOD BOSS®, 4-MIX®, TIMBERSPORTS®, AUTOCUT®, YARD BOSS®, EASYSTART®, STIHL Interchangeable Attachment Series™, BioPlus™, STIHL Magnum™, Easy2Start™, STIHL MiniBoss™, EasySpool™, STIHL MotoPlus 4™, ElastoStart™, STIHL Multi-Cut HomeScaper Series™, Ematic™, STIHL OUTFITTERS™, FixCut™, STIHL PICCO™, HT Plus™, STIHL PolyCut™, IntelliCarb™, STIHL PowerSweep™, Master Control Lever™, STIHL Precision Series™, Micro™, STIHL Protech™, Pro Mark™, STIHL RAPID™, Quad Power™, STIHL SuperCut™, Quiet Line™, STIHL Territory™, STIHL Compact™, TapAction™, STIHL HomeScaper Series™, TrimCut™, LAWNGRIPS®, Stihl
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Saws, Lawn Mowers, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
took my john deer riding mower there, guy told me thay were not a dealer, but if i got the parts he would fix it for me. i dropped it off, Joe called told me what i needed,he fixed it now its cutting grass better than it did new. i would say thay went above what thay had to do. he could had told my no, and i would have had to take it to ashland.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
We needed our mower serviced, heard from a friend that Knabe Outdoor Power was great, and they are. Our mower would not start, and we were informed by the technicians there, that one of the main problems in all small engines, is the fuel, or more specifically the ethanol, in the fuel. We recieved eye opening information, on the harm ethanol does, and the best way to maintain our lawn equipment. We were informed our... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
When I first read these reviews I thought the guys just had a bad day or a minor attitude because I've been a customer of Knabe's for 10 years but when I went in today the owner of the store flat out let me know my business was not welcome as he sat on the phone talking about his ""best"" customer (who was obviously not me) and never once did he or anyone in the store offer to help me, until I spoke up, and then they... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
The first reviewer has far more patience than I for B.S. as I have just had my first and last experience with this establishment. Two weeks ago to the day, I stopped by Southern States and they recommended this company. I expected good, prompt service at the least. Boy, was I wrong.. The counter person said 2 weeks, 1.5 if I was lucky. I was given nothing to show to claim mower when done .Today, 2 wk to the da... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I took my Toro walk-behind mower in for repairs on March 27. It was working fine, but had started to smoke and use oil. I thought it might need a ring replacement. I was told it would be 7 - 10 days for the repair when I left it. It is now May 14, almost six weeks later, and my mower is still not finished. I have already had to pay $300 to get my lawn mowed while waiting for these good folks. It would have been... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch