Town & Country Veterinary HospitalAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Remember, we appreciate you trusting us with the care of your best friend. It's a responsibility we don't take lightly .... and never will.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Town & Country Veterinary Hospital, located in Midland, Texas, is a full-service companion small animal pet hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your dog, cat or other pet. Our veterinary services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets, early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages, and complete veterinary medical and pet surgical care as necessary during their lifetime. Our experienced doctor and skilled veterinary staff welcome you to our veterinary practice serving Midland. We understand the special role your dog, cat or other small animal pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own, and our goal is to practice the highest quality veterinary medicine and pet surgery with compassion and emphasis on client education. Our entire veterinary healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner as well as to the needs of each pet.
- Business History
- This veterinary facility was established in northern Midland, Texas in 1974. It was closed for a while and then was purchased by Dr. Riordan Hartzoge, a native Midlander, in 1995 and became Town & Country Veterinary Hospital. Originally, T&CVH offered healthcare to both large and small animals, but as the business and his family grew, the clinical focus was narrowed to providing full-service care to small animals, exclusively. The variety of medical services has grown over the years to now include laser surgery, laser therapy, endoscopy, as well as traditional surgical services, routine care and modern diagnostic and screening care. In recent years, a second veterinarian was added to the veterinary staff allowing more patients to be examined and treated.
- FULL MEDICAL CARE, LASER SURGERY, MICRO=CHIPPING, VACCINATIONS, PARASITE CONTROL, FULL DENTAL WORK, SPAYING AND NEUTERING, DIGITAL X-RAY RADIOLOGICAL SYSTEM, ULTRASOUND, OTOSCOPE, ENDOSCOPE, BLOOD ANALYSES.
- Cutting Edge Laser Technologies, Hill's Pet Nutrition, Home Again Microchips, Purina Animal Diet
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards, debit, visa, check, amex, mastercard, discover
- Off North Service Road - Loop 250 Directly Across From the Midland Park Mall and down the service road from 7-11 and McDonald's.
- American Veterinary Medical Association, Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians