I have been seeing Dr Kevin Willhite since 2002. I have had several medical problems and he has helped me more than any other Dr's that I have seen. He is very caring and passionate Dr.. He has worked miracles for me. I would recommend him highly. His office staff is always willing to accommodate me.He uses soft touch method for adjustments. Shirley MooreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Soft Touch ChiropracticAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Midland's source for Soft Touch Chiropractic for 12 years!
- Directional Nonforce Technique
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- Corner of Texas & L. St, 2 blocks from the hospital.
- West End
- Family based practice. We DO NOT accept Worker's Compensation, Medicare or LOP's from attorneys.
- Certified in Chiropractic Pediatrics.
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Dr. Willhite is a very caring individual. He employs the &quot;Soft Touch&quot; method, which means there is no &quot;snap, crackle or pop&quot; in his technique. My entire family visits Soft Touch Chiropractic on a regular basis - and as such, we hardly ever have to visit our regular physician. Since Dr. Willhite is certified to perform pediatric chiropractic adjustments, many of my friends also t... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
When I called for an emergency appointment for the severe back pain I was having, the office staff made the appointment in a very timely manner and Dr. Willhite saw me immediately. I could barely walk into the office and I felt extremely better upon leaving. I was treated with the utmost care and respect. I will be returning for any future visit when needed and I'm thinking about going on a regular basis to keep in... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse