Bates Wallace - Heath Funeral HomeAdd to mybook
Celebrating Lives with Dignity
Open 24 Hours
- Bates Wallace - Heath Funeral Home
- General Info:
- We are a proud member of the Dignity Memorial Network, North America's largest and most trusted network of funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers. With more than 1,800 licensed providers in the U.S. and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. When you choose us as your funeral home or cemetery provider, you not only receive the compassionate care and quality service you expect from a locally operated establishment, but also the value you deserve from the largest network of funeral homes and cemeteries, including an array of services and benefits that are unmatched by any other funeral or cemetery provider. Whether your need is now or you are making final arrangements in advance, you can count on us as your local Dignity Memorial provider for professionalism, quality and service excellence. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Originally founded in 1902, Bates, Wallace & Heath Funeral Home has been an important part of the Village of Middleport and the towns of Royalton and Hartland in the eastern region of Niagara County. Situated on the banks of the historic Erie Canal, our attractive setting provides a beautiful and quiet place to honor the memory of your loved ones. We are committed to exceeding expectations and delivering a standard of service that is 100 percent guaranteed. With our high level of service and our experienced staff, we offer families the convenience of a funeral home that serves all denominations, whether choosing traditional funerals or cremation services. We work with families to help create unique, memorable tributes because we believe that each service should reflect the special qualities of the individual we are honoring. Personalized services can include distinctive music, displays of photographs and memorabilia, military honors and unique processionals. Our commitment to exceptional service encompasses a variety of functions, including floral arrangements. All of our services are designed to help our families through one of the most personal, emotional and challenging stages of life. We understand how difficult losing a loved one can be and we are committed to helping families with compassionate, professional and personal service. Our caring professionals are available to assist you in all aspects of funeral service.
- Dignity Memorial Provider
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa, amex
- Dignity Memorial
- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Funeral Planning, Crematories, Funeral Supplies & Services