The Yoga Institute of Miami has a friendly atmosphere. Bobbi Goldin has been teaching Iyengar style yoga in Miami for 40 years. She is full of knowledge. She was certified by Mr. Iyengar himself. The studio is large and has plenty of props to fit everyone's needs.Share Review
Yoga Institute Of MiamiAdd to mybook
In keeping with the spirit of yoga, classes are open to all regardless of race, creed, or finance.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- free 1 hour classes for new beginners, Wed.Oct. 28, 11:15am or 7:15pm or Sat. at 12 noon. the 5 week beginners course starts the following week, same days and times, classes are 1 1/2 hrs, and the full fee is $70, no credit cards please......all are welcome, we look forward to knowing your smile
- Business History
- Owner Bobbi Goldin has been teaching Yoga in Miami for 37 years. If your looking for experienced yoga teacher then you must join The Yoga Institute of Miami, Call today or visit our website at www.yogamiami.com
- Iyengar Hatha Yoga Classes , Exercise, Back Pain management, Colognes and oils.
- Price Range:
- We have beginners and advanced classes
- South Miami/Pinecrest Area
- Iyengar Hatha Yoga Classes Affordable Rates,Classroom Training,Free Parking
- Yoga Certified Trainer
- Yoga Instruction, Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs, Personal Fitness Trainers, Health Clubs, Health & Fitness Program Consultants, Physical Fitness Consultants & Trainers, Health Resorts