Yesterday And Today RecordsAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
- General Info:
- Miami independent record store celebrating over 30 years here in South Florida! We specialize in new and used domestic/import LP's, 12", 45's, CD's also carrying 8 tracks, cassettes, open reels, laser discs, books, magazines, t-shirts, record cleaning products, Grado headphones/needles and misc. memorabilia. We also buy collection large and small.
- Florida, record, shops, Miami, stores, LP's, 45's, vinyl, CD's, used, Latin, music, collectibles, rare, albums, singles, vintage, rock, jazz, imports
- MFSL, Sundazed
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, debit, visa, mastercard, cash
- We're easily located west of the Palmetto Expressway (also known as 826) or east of the turnpike. Just look for the Bird Road exit (also known as SW 40th St) on each of these expressways. You can also take I-95 to 836 west and then hook into the Palmetto (826) or take I-95 all the way to U.S. 1 (South Dixie Highway) which shortly veers into SW 40th St (Bird Rd) and travel west past 92 Ave.
- Ascot Park, Olympia Heights
- English, Spanish
- Consumer Electronics, Stereophonic & High Fidelity Equipment-Dealers, Music Stores, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Dealers, Used & Vintage Music Dealers