I had an emergency last night a pipe broke at 12:30 am i looked up the 24 hrs home depots, my husband drove all the way from the kendall area to this home depot located on 32 ave and 8 street to find this location was closed! Then went to the 2nd Advertised 24 hr home in Homestead and the same story Closed! Please stop with the false advertising! We wasted our time, gas and at the End we couldnt fix our problem.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The Home DepotAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Home Depot #277 isn't just a hardware store. We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Miami, FL residents. Let us help with your project!
- Tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.
- Hampton Bay, Glacier Bay, Husky, Home Decorators Collection, Vigoro, GE, Amana, Whirlpool, LG, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, Toto, John Deere, BEHR, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Black & Decker, Dewalt, Ridgid, Makita, Ryobi, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Dremel, Mohawk, Martha Stewart Living, Artistic Weavers, and more.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, financing available, all major credit cards, company card, cash, check, debit
- West Flagler
- Home Centers, Building Materials, Tools, Paint, Home Improvements, Hardware Stores
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Even after you get through the sketchy parking lot, with its drifters and vagrants, you need to brace yourself for this Home Depot experience. Other reviewers have deplored the fact that non-Spanish speakers may not be treated well - that has not been my experience, though. I just think nobody is treated well. And I also think the employees speak better English here than at a lot of other places in Miami, and one mus... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Expect to be treated rudely and unfairly if you are not Hispanic. The cashiers and their supervisors let their friends get ahead of other customers in the checkout lines. If you complain the Spanish speaking customer and the employees stick together against you and rudely tell you to get back to your place in the line. When your turn comes to pay, you will be further punished by being made to wait as the cashier won'... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Dante would have created another circle of hell if he would have ever experianced the Home Depot on Calle Ocho. Here is an excersize in futility: try and call this god forsaken operation and attempt to get some one who even remotely has any experiance with hardware or building materials. The current rating for this operation is a 9.8 reflects either a payoff to some one who operates city search or some one from home ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch