Synai Garden Banquet HallAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Looking for a venue for a special occasion? Synai Garden Banquet Hall specializes in wedding receptions, wedding party rehearsal dinners, Quinces, birthday parties, Mitzvahs, corporate events and holiday parties.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (305) 229-8552
- Synai Garden Banquet Hall offers guests all of the amenities of a full-service banquet hall at an affordable price. Host a banquet amid the stunning d cor. Take comfort in knowing your next event will be indulged in the beauty and sophistication.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- Olympia Heights
- Friendly Supportive Staff,100% Satisfaction Guarantee,Se Habla Espanol,Wedding Specialist,Family Owned & Operated,Event Planning
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Planning & Consultants, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms
Our family had a party at this location and the owner put out a gift mailbox without our knowledge. When we called the day after to ask about the gifts, she said that they were gone since she had another party the day after. We only found out about the mailbox after guests mentioned they dropped money and giftcards in there!! Unbelievable that she is allowed to stay open. She is a thief!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My cousin had just had her 15 x 4 birthday party and I would like to comment the owner or her workers stole from a mailbox. The owner puts a box for people to put gifts envelopes, and at the end of the party she gave a big bag to put the gifts away, but she did not mentioned about the mail box envelopes with money and gift certificate, (she knew that the box had envelopes and did not mentioned to anyone) SO she k... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
DISLIKED THE SERVICE. Waiter was flirting with all my guests. The owner was walking around in flip flops while my event was going on. Was very rude to my guests. The Dj did not speak english (we were told that he would speak english). The decor is cheap and the linens/napkins were dirty. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BANQUET HALL TO ANYONE! If your looking for quality, this place definitly is not the place. Thought that wh... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This place is just flat out disgusting!! The service is terrible!!! I rated it ""EH"" because there is no TERRIBLE! We had a fifteens here and nobody was served their food until 11:00PM!! The Party started at 7:00PM and ended at 12:00PM. This is probably the cheapest place but its not worth the embarrassment of taking your family and friends to this disgrace of a place. I was extremely disrespected by the manager... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
The costs are cheap, however, that's exactly what you're going to get. The manager was VERY RUDE, and had a bad attitude. She was not cooperative at all. We had our guests waiting outside for a while before she could let them in. At the end of the party, she basically kicked us out. The staff was picking up the tables before anyone had left, including party favors. It is a shame that the manager is so rude seeing ho... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I've had 6 parties at Synai Garden in the last 5 years and can not say one single bad thing. In regards to payments, I PERSONALLY have paid with credit cards and checks, the only time it is not accepted is at the FINAL payment. For OBVIOUS reasons. As far as food goes, we've had everything from yellow rice and chicken to steak and potatoes. Not once have we, or any member of my group ever had a complain about the qua... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch