I wish I could post NEGATIVE stars, because this place deserves less. I ate lunch here (Aventura location) today and found PLASTIC SARAN WRAP 5 INCHES LONG AND 1 INCH WIDE IN MY FOOD. I pointed it out to my waiter. One would expect the manager to come RIGHT AWAY and apologize, but this did not happen. I had to go up and ASK my waiter to call her out to speak to me. I am shocked that the possibility of a customer ASPHYSXIATING ON PLASTIC YOUR CARELESS KITCHEN STAFF LEFT IN MY MEAL would not immediately signal that you should come out and APOLOGIZE as the manager and head representative of the establishment, and include an entire free meal for us. It's not really about the meal. It's an extremely serious offense. And I'll be damned if I'm going to choke and die from someone else's EXTREME NEGLIGENCE. So I will post this where-ever I can and make sure EVERYONE knows not to eat here.