hi, my name is francisco,and just I would like tell you thank you from your support since september 2009 this is challenge everydays to keep our pizzeria #1 from our competence, we work hard everyday to have the best pizza in town at the best prices and our local delivery ARE FREE AND FASTEST.We have a huge selection plates as our famouse philly steak, calzones, stramboly,20 kinds of pastas,cold cut subs,crossants,wings,hamburgur,platos Argentinos and some latin plates as rice beans with meat or chinken with FREE GARLIC ROLLS TO TRY.This is the www.popspizzaandsubs.com
Pops Pizza & Subs
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Pop's Pizza & Subs is originally from Massachusetts, New Jersey & New York & offer great Italian Pizzas, Pastas, Subs, Calzones, Stromboli, Philly Chesse Steak, Burger, Wings, Flat Meat and Giant Croissants. They also offer some dishes from Argentina like Churrasco & Milanesa. They are know for providing the fastest delivery to the Hotels near Miami International Airport & are Open late. They are close to the Miami Jai-Alai providing Catering & are know for there slogan Hungry? We Deliver!
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (305) 636-0909
- Gourmet Pizzas, Pastas, Subs & Salads, Appetizers, Burgers, Beverages, Calzone/Stromboli, Croissants, Desserts,
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, debit, discover, master card, visa
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Take Out Restaurants, Restaurants, Delivery Service, Pizza, Pasta, Italian Restaurants
- Other Information:
Take Out: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
10/12/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The food was dry and horrible.the delivery guy didnt bring everything we ordered and said he would be right back,after 1 1/2 hrs we called the resturant to see whats the problem and they said the delivery guy doesnt no anything about this.There food sucks and so does the staff total rip off. they pray on tourists beware
This place is a favorite of mine. My boyfriend love ordering in for the weekend and always enjoy Pops. The pizza is good compared to several venues in Miami and we're picky. So take our word. I'm a believer that if a pizzeria can make a good cheese pizza, that's a good judgment of its menu. This cheese pizza is a strong contender.
thank you, gracias, grazie!For choosing us.I love your review.
We recently stayed at the Days Inn for almost 2 weeks while visiting Miami. Every afternoon several menus were slid under our door from local restaurants that delivered to the hotel. We ordered from Pop's and was told delivery would take abou 45 minutes. The food was there in less than 30 minutes! The food was really, really good! I was suprised to see they would deliver slices of pizza, most places won't. The pizza was delicious! I am from NY originally and know good pizza, and this was good stuff! My boyfriend ate two subs and fries and loved every bite, and he's pretty picky when it comes to restaurant or take out food. Bottom line, good food, good service, very fair price. Will definitely order from Pop's again next time we visit Miami.
I would like to tell you guys this pizzeria have the best pizza in Miami, also they have philly cheese steak, and the fettuccini Alfredo with chicken or shirmp that are delicious, they give with the pastas (garlic bread) it is always fresh.
the delivery always are on time.They have a lot of good subs too as tuna melt sub or Italian sub, and I do not want to forget above the wings that is para chuparte los dedos.Always with my friends or my childrens I call Pop to have a good food, also I can affort it becouse they have good prices.