Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Today, our 800+ restaurants have evolved with our customers' favorites in mind. Inspired by Italian generosity and love of amazing food, our menu is always expanding to ensure that there is something new to try and something everyone will enjoy. That means you can indulge in classic Italian favorites like Chicken Parmigiana and Fettuccine Alfredo served with the salad and breadsticks you love. And take your pick from our scrumptious appetizers, entrées, desserts, wines and specialty drinks. Plus, explore special menus with children's, gluten-sensitive and lighter fare options. Or order it all ToGo and have your favorite food ready for pickup. At Olive Garden, we believe that life is better together and everyone is happiest with family, however you define it. Which is why we encourage togetherness in everything we do. Bill Darden was just 19-years-old when he opened his first restaurant in 1938. It was a 25-seat luncheonette in Waycross, Ga., called The Green Frog and promised "Service with a Hop." He went on to open the first Olive Garden in Orlando, Florida, in 1982. Olive Garden continues to be the number one full-service Italian restaurant company in the country with more than 800 restaurants bringing Italian hospitality to hungry people around the world.
- You're never too old to enjoy spaghetti. Now, Olive Garden is bringing you spaghetti like you've nev-er tasted before. Discover exciting new twists on an old favorite, from Meatball Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie to Spaghetti Rosso with Chicken & Bacon. These all-new takes on spaghetti start at $12.99. And as always, start with unlimited salad and freshly baked breadsticks, on us. Reimagining Spaghetti is just one way our chefs are giving new life to old favorites. Come together and rediscover your love for spaghetti again at Olive Garden. We're all family here.
- Italian Restaurant Italian Food Pasta Salad Takeout Italian Carry Out
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, discover, master card, visa, debit, diners club
- Flagler Park Plz
- Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Family: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, American, Fast Food, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 3/22/2011Provided by Citysearch -
This place is great for large groups. They have a section that has a large table that while not in a different room still feels like a small alcove. Very nice for a birthday celebration. The food is pretty good but honestly we go to sit around the table, eat pasta and have a glass, or two, of wine. Not expensive and a good time is had by all.
Posted: 8/7/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I've eaten at this restaurant several times. I did enjoy eating here in the 90's, but it seems the quality has been lacking lately. I've often received dishes served at room temperature, steaks overcooked, and any special requests overlooked. I do enjoy the soup, salad, and breadsticks for lunch though.
This particular location is like the other Olive Gardens but gets pretty packed during the weekends. Their freebie salad is astoundingly good and most of their entrees are yummy albeit greasy too. Nice casual environment, great for family get-togethers.
Posted: 6/13/2006Provided by Citysearch -
I went to this restaurant with my family not long ago because my mother wanted to go there. My expectations were not very high, but the outcome was worse than I expected. Salad and bread are supposed to be endless but the waiter never asked if we wanted any second servings. All through our visit we had to try to get his attention from our table if we wanted a refill of sangria or anything else. Once he took our order, we literally had to wait 40 MINUTES for the food to arrive. Before the food arrived, we politely requested to see the manager, but the manager never even bothered to see us and sent a message with the waiter offering a free dessert. Restaurant kitchens get backed up, but that's not a problem when the waiter takes a minute to inform the customers, which never happened in our case. I was ready to get up and leave when the food finally arrived.
The food was absolutely mediocre and tasteless. I ordered a shrimp and scallop dish, oly to find five mini shrimps in it and scallops that must have been in their fetal stage or something.
This is not worth it. GOT TO AN AUTHENTIC, INDIVIDUALLY OWNER ITALIAN RESTAURANT INSTEAD, you'll thank yourself.