I took my wife out for a romantic dinner, no special occasion, and what a treat it was. the restaurant has a classic deco design, perfect lighting, music was perfect, not to loud, perfect for conversation. The bread was from heaven, the gratuitous appetizer was just enough to hold you over till the main courses arrived. The crabcakes were better than joes on the beach. The seafood was the freshest ever, side dishes were enough for a large family and plenty for left overs. the steak was...view more the highest quality, and cooked to perfection. service was excellent. dessert was superb, try the banana bread pudding, homemade and enough for two. would highly recommend for dinner. i'm gonna try them for lunch.view less
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- Mon - Fri 12:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sat 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Sun 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- General Info:
- The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service — guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. You'll find out why The Oceanaire has been voted one of the best seafood restaurants in the country.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, visa, amex
- Miami Financial District, Downtown Miami
- Seafood Restaurants, Fine Dining Restaurants, Steak Houses, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
We visited Oceanaire back in October and while the service was good, everything else was under par. The fish arrived, overcooked and small. The prices are super inflated for what you get! It is unfortunate that we live in a city on the water and are hard pressed to find decent seafood. Skip this upscale rip off!
granted, we went off on some food and had a 300 dollar lunch, but it was unreal. DEFINITELY GET THE CRAB CAKES. all crab, no cake. also had huge shrimp cocktail and an Italian Bluefin Tuna sliced up totally raw. doesn't get any better than that. food, service, and ambience were all perfect.