Miami's Pet GroomingAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Our team strives to make your petsâ€™ grooming experience calm and comfortable whether you come to one of our locations or we come to you with our mobile services. We also provide pick-up and delivery of your pets for your convenience.
- Bathing, Drying and Brushing, Detangle, Ears cleaning and Plucking, Haircuts, Nail Clipping, Tooth Brushing, Boarding, Pick up and Delivery, Mercedes Benz Mobile Service
- Miamis Pet Grooming
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, cash
- Price Range:
- $5 OFF Any Complete Grooming Service!
- Miami Beach, Burr Harbor, Hialeah, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne, Brielle, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Kendall, Homestead and surrounding areas.
- Country Mall Plaza, Richmond West
- Hot water, Air conditioning, Filtered Water, hydraulic grooming tables, high quality shampoos
- English, Spanish
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Dog Day Care, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Supplies & Foods-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Mobile Pet Grooming
I just moved to Miami and was very nervous about where to take my dog to get groomed. I got some very high recommendations about Miami's Pet Grooming and decided to give them a try. The groomer did an amazing job! He groomed her just the way we asked, thank you!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Miami's Pet Grooming is fantastic. They are so easy to work with and they are great with my dog! Every time I have had a special request they have been able to accommodate it, no questions asked. They are extremely friend and reliable. My dog also loves going here. Working with them has been great and headache free. Highly highly recommend them!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
The guys who wash the dogs are good, but the receptionist seems to have a dog bone up her you know what. And they take forever to wash the dogs, if I take mine at noon they finish at 5 or 6. And you have to tell them a month ahead if you want to cancel. I wouldn't go back.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I have tried to take my dogs here several times, but customer service is not good, They don't make appointments and yet they are never free to take them. They grooming truck never makes it, it seems that they are just too busy to care. I haven't been able to groom my puppies here, but based on my experience of simply trying to get a cut, I wouldn't bother.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse