Nicklaus Children's Midtown Outpatient CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Miami Childrens Hospitals network of comprehensive outpatient centers is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of children and their families by providing world-class pediatric healthcare within the community.
Urgent Care Center (No appointment required)
Personalized and prompt care for babies, children and adolescents up to 21 years old provided by board-certified pediatric physicians for minor injuries and illnesses.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Afternoon walk-in X-ray
For information about hours of operation or to schedule diagnostic services, please call 305-663-8413 or toll-free 877-624-8413.
The following pediatric specialty services are provided by appointment on weekdays during standard medical office hours:
Physical, occupational, speech-language, and feeding and swallowing therapies
Orthopedic physical therapy
MCH employed physicians provide the following subspeciality services:
- Allergy and immunology - 305-662-8272
- Neurosurgery Consultations - 305-662-8386
- Orthopedics (Spine and Scoliosis) - 305-662-8366
- Sports Medicine - 305-662-8366
Please call for additional service details and appointment scheduling.
Private practice physicians provide the following subspecialty services:
- Dermatology - 305-669-6555
">Please call for additional service details and appointment scheduling.
- urgent care, x-rays
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards, insurance, travelers checks
- Located in Miramar Square.
- Upper Eastside
- English, Spanish
Miami Children's Hospital Midtown Outpatient Center
- Rehabilitation Services, Clinics, Hospitals, Physical Therapists, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Children's Hospitals, Medical Clinics