I been on the phone line waiting for more than 19 minutes just to get an appointment for the Orthopedic Department. When finally they answer the phone, the next appointment available is for January 2014, three months from now..... and this is the Miami Children Orthopedic Department that there is suppost to do the best for the children, now my child has to continue walking with pain for three more months because MCH... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Miami Children's Hospital Dan Marino Outpatient Center is a center for the comprehensive evaluation and treatment of children from birth through 21 years of age with special needs. The Center, developed as a partnership between the Dan Marino Foundation and Miami Children's Hospital, is a not-for-profit entity fully owned by Miami Children's Hospital. Since this center's inception in 1998, it has grown rapidly and is now providing nuerological and developmental services to children throughout South Florida as well as South America and Europe. The Dan Marino Outpatient Center also coordinates community outreach projects that include the services of specialized medical and allied healthcare professionals, educational orginizations, volunteer programs, and parental support.
- Pediatric Urgent Care Center open Saturday & Sunday 10am to 6pm. No appointment required. Personalized and prompt care provided by board-certified pediatric physicians for minor injuries and illnesses. Swimming Instruction & Water Safety Program-Diagnostic Services Electroencephalogram (EEG), video EEG, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). To Schedule diagnostic services, please call 305-663-8413 or toll free 877-624-8413. The following pediatric specialty services are provided by appointment on weekdays during standard medical office hours: MCH Employed Physicians Provide the Following Subspecialty Services: Allergy & Immunology Orthopaedics (Spine & Scoliosis)Clinical Genetics, Psychology, Endocrinology, Sports Medicine. To schedule appointments for the above noted subspecialty services, please call 786-624-2778 (APPT) or toll free 888-624-2778. Additional MCH Dan Marino Outpatient Center Resources: Autism, Camp Dan Marino Center, Pediatric Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Monthly Community Outreach Programs, Nuerodevelopmental Disorders Pediatric Nueroscience Program, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Therapy
- 2900 S. Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL 33331
- Psychologists, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic Surgery, Hospitals, Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics, Physicians & Surgeons, Children's Hospitals, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Cardiology, Mental Health Services, Clinics