I was skeptical about signing up for this plan because I could not find any reviews online about them. It is an affordable alternative to health insurance, and the staff at the "Medplan Clinic" were very thorough and polite. I hope if you have the same problems that I did when researching this company online, that this review gives you some insight on the plan.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
MedPlanAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Med Plan Health Exchange is a new way a better way, for you to find health insurance. We realize that choosing a health insurance plan can be complicated, confusing, and difficult. We want to change that and not simply by providing you with clear, easy access to hundreds of plans online like we already do. We want to lead you through the process and help you find the right health insurance plan at the right price for your specific needs, whether it's individual health insurance or family health insurance. Health coverage protects you from health and financial risksNo one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point. Health insurance covers these costs and offers many other important benefits.Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible. You get free preventive care, like vaccines, screenings, and check-ups, even before you meet your deductible. If you have a Med Plan Health Exchange plan or other qualifying coverage, you don’t have to pay the fee that many people who don’t have coverage must pay. Whether you need health coverage or have it already, the health care law offers new rights andprotections that make coverage fairer and easier to understand. Some rights and protections apply to plans in the Med Plan Health Exchange or other individual insurance, some apply to job-based plans, and some apply to all health coverage - Health coverage for immigrants most people in the following groups are eligible for coverage through the Med Plan Health Exchange:U.S. citizens U.S. nationals Lawfully present immigrants - Health coverage for young adults -If you’re under 26, you have several options for getting health insurance coverage Coverage under a parent’s plan Student health plans for college students Private health plans through the Med Plan Health Exchange Catastrophic health plans Medicaid coverage.
- Health Insurance Marketplace, Aetna, Ambetter from sunshine health, Coventry, Humana, Molina Healthcare, Preferred Medical Plan, Usa.gov
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, financing available, insurance, travelers checks, amex, discover, mastercard, company card
- Wood Farms, Winona Park West
- MedPlan Health Exchange is a certified Web-Based Entity, approved by the federal government to collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in order to present and sell qualified health plans that are eligible for the premium tax credit and cost-sharing reduction subsidies
What are Obamacare's Health Exchanges?
Affordable Health Insurance
MedPlan Health Exchange
- Medical Practice Consultants