I hired Machin Signs to do my business sign. Since day one they were very professional and very helpful throughout the whole process of designing, acquiring city permits, and installation. They were recommended by a friend and I can honestly say that I recommend them to anyone without any doubts.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Machin SignsAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Guaranteed customer satisfaction with each design and installation!
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Established in 1947 in Cienfuegos , Cuba by Jose Machin Sr family operated served for two decades designed, manufactures and maintained ,neon and plastics signs for major corporations across the Island, Columbia and Venezuela for such companies as Cafe Pilon, Texaco, Shell, Cadillac, GE, Nestle, Pepsi and many other smaller companies. Currently Jose Machin Jr. owns and operates with the same pride and integrity that made his roots a great success.
- Manufacture & Installation of all types of signs, electrical and non electrical. Metal, Plastic & board signs, laminated sign, polished signs, high rise signs, banners, real estate signs, frame signs, lobbies signs, parking lots signs, directional signs. We service shopping centers, restaurants, service/fuel stations, Neon, L.E.D both outdoors & indoors.
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards
- Just off NW 79 St & 27 Avenue Close to the 112 Express way, I95
- English, Spanish
- State Certified, fully licensed & insured
- Signs-Maintenance & Repair, Signs