LongHorn SteakhouseAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Established in 1981 Founded in Atlanta by George McKerrow, Jr., LongHorn Steakhouse began with one man’s passion for perfect steak but very few guests to convince. Then a freak snowstorm hit Atlanta in 1982, stranding motorists and drawing them to one of the only hospitable places available – a restaurant then called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon. Tales of expertly grilled steaks soon spread like wildfire, and the legend of LongHorn was born. Today, LongHorn welcomes diners to a modern, relaxing dining experience, with knowledgeable servers offering the finest fresh steaks, chicken and seafood expertly prepared as only LongHorn can. Beyond legendary steaks done right, LongHorn is also known for being a positive force in the community. Each day, the restaurant gathers unused, fresh food that wasn't served & donates it to local community food banks. LongHorn Steakhouse is proud to give back to the local community and help make a difference in the lives of others.
- Now is the time to experience one of our LongHorn favorites, like our Outlaw Ribeye®, LongHorn® Salmon, or Parmesan Crusted Chicken. They’re always fresh, never frozen, for a difference you can taste. Keep your taste buds happy with your choice of side, hand-chopped salad, and unlimited Honey Wheat bread. Our Chef’s Showcase menu offers more tempting selections, like our bone-in Grilled Lamb Chops served atop horseradish whipped mashed potatoes and wilted spinach. In the mood for seafood? Our New Blackened Shrimp are grilled to perfection, served on a bed of PEAK SEASON Shrimp & Crab Cajun Rice, and finished with a citrus butter sauce. At LongHorn Steakhouse, we pride ourselves on our fresh, boldly seasoned & expertly grilled steaks. Come in today & enjoy what we call a "cut-above" experience - delicious food & great service in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- Benson Lakes, Kendale Lakes West, Kendall West
- Steak Houses, Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, American Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants
I went here a couple of weeks ago for the first time. The food is fine but pricey, I've already been told to prepare my wallet which is why I was expecting for excellent food and not mediocre. Well, I recommend it but keep in mind it's going to cost more than the average restaurant.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse