Defending Otherwise Good People
- Transportation Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Traffic Law Attorneys, Attorneys
- Payment method:
- visa, check, amex, discover, cash, master card
- Services/Product offered:
- Jonathan Blecher has defended over 3,000 DUI cases since 1982, He delivers seminars on DUI practice, teaching other attorneys how to defend DUI cases, is a member of the National College for DUI Defense and is listed in Florida Trend Magazine Legal Elite 2013 and Cambridge Who's Who in Law. Jonathan Blecher is recognized as a Top DUI Contributor on Avvo.
Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- Legal Services
- Free Parking One Hour Free Consultation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers National College for DUI Defense
- English, Spanish
$20% Discount for Record Sealing
20% Discount for Record Sealing
Florida cases only, must be eligible to request record sealing or expungement under Florida law. Costs addtl.
Mention this ad on YP and receive a 20% discount on the standard legal fee for a criminal record sealing, if eligible.
Mr. Jonathan Blecher took my case last December. It was my first DUI. I was scared, embarrassed, worried about my job, worried about my future ability to keep my license, etc. Mr. Blecher calmed me down and educated me on the process to get my DUI reduced to a Reckless Driving. He kept me informed throughout the process, always returned my phone calls and e-mails within a couple of hours and his staff was always frie... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Jonathan Blecher is a Miami DUI Lawyer and Florida DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer.. He has defended over 3,000 DUI and suspended license cases since 1982. He knows Florida DUI laws from serving as an Assistant State Attorney, his service on the Florida Bar committee which writes DUI and traffic court rules, and over 30 years of Criminal Law experienceWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Jonathan Blecher, Miami DUI Lawyer Florida has some of the toughest DUI Laws in the United States. If you have been charged with Florida DUI or any state or federal criminal offense in Florida, the decision about who you hire to represent you is critical. You will be putting your freedom and your future into the hands of a lawyer whom you may not know anything about. The law firm you choose for your case is ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch